Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

coffee in Botany anyone?

coffee in Botany anyone?

Old Jun 14th 2010, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default coffee in Botany anyone?

hi,
Matt started job now and I don't know anyone else here yet. so would anyone like to meet for a coffee and chat during the day? Botany nearest to me, but can drive to anywhere else close by

Jax
Old Jun 15th 2010, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Kelly33 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: coffee in Botany anyone?

Would love to meet up for a coffee and a chat. I don't know anyone yet either. Think I'm a bit far out though as I live in Glendene (west).
Old Jun 15th 2010, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

it is a bit far, but probably do-able when i can have the car for the day. will get back to you on that!!
Old Jun 15th 2010, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

I don't mind meeting up in the city if that is more convenient for you. Just give me a shout )
Old Jun 16th 2010, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kelly33
I don't mind meeting up in the city if that is more convenient for you. Just give me a shout )
Kelly, Ive Pm'd you
Old Jun 16th 2010, 5:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind heading into the city sometime but am tied up for the next week or two. I'm an old fart of 45 though with no kids, so may not be what you are looking for!
Old Jun 17th 2010, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I don't mind heading into the city sometime but am tied up for the next week or two. I'm an old fart of 45 though with no kids, so may not be what you are looking for!
im as old (or young!!) as you Vital, so would love to meet up. let me know when you are free
jax
Old Jun 17th 2010, 7:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jax, you young thing . I'll let you know when I'm free next. For a lady of leisure, I'm usually rather busy
Old Jun 17th 2010, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Jax, you young thing . I'll let you know when I'm free next. For a lady of leisure, I'm usually rather busy
lucky you! ive applied to do some voluntary work, but its all rather slow going!
Old Jun 18th 2010, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MattandJax
lucky you! ive applied to do some voluntary work, but its all rather slow going!
I applied for voluntary work at our local library over 3 years ago now & I'm still waiting to hear

I've done a couple of wee jobs since I left midwifery 15 months ago but am looking at a change of direction. It's nice being a lady of leisure but I miss the money!
Old Jun 20th 2010, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

I applied for voluntary work at our local library over 3 years ago now & I'm still waiting to hear

I've done a couple of wee jobs since I left midwifery 15 months ago but am looking at a change of direction. It's nice being a lady of leisure but I miss the money!
wow! i was a midwife up to 2 years ago, and i too wanted a change.... so i went into practice nursing and absolutely loved it. thats what im hoping to do over here once i get my registration sorted out!
some of my kids are coming over for the whole of August, so i dont want to tied into a proper job then. i'll apply for anything tho' once they return to the UK!
Old Jun 21st 2010, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Hi Jax. Just letting you know that we are still on for tomorrow. Sorry but my phone is out of credit and I don't know if you got my pm
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MattandJax
im as old (or young!!) as you Vital, so would love to meet up. let me know when you are free
jax
I am free Mon to Wed next week if you would still like to meet up
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am free Mon to Wed next week if you would still like to meet up
sure would...ive PM'd you
Old Jul 18th 2010, 9:19 am
SVG
Banned

SVG is an unknown quantity at this point

I know an ex-girlfriend who moved to Botany three years ago, I will send her an email

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.