Coffee anyone

Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of
Default Coffee anyone

Hi, well the kids have started school. Now I have loads of time on my hands. Start the gym next week, hoping to go a couple of times a week. I live in the Riccarton area so if anyone is in the same predicament as me and fancies a coffee and a chat PM me. It will be nice to chat to a real person and not to the 4 walls.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:44 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coffee anyone

Originally Posted by Maz1
Hi, well the kids have started school. Now I have loads of time on my hands. Start the gym next week, hoping to go a couple of times a week. I live in the Riccarton area so if anyone is in the same predicament as me and fancies a coffee and a chat PM me. It will be nice to chat to a real person and not to the 4 walls.
It's funny isn't it? We can't wait for them to go back to school and then we feel lonely!
I have a day off today but live in Hamilton, so no coffee I'm afraid. I positively relish my time to myself. I cycled to school with the girl, then went swimming. Now going to go in the garden with the kittens and read my book in the hammock
Life couldn't be better!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
It's funny isn't it? We can't wait for them to go back to school and then we feel lonely!
I have a day off today but live in Hamilton, so no coffee I'm afraid. I positively relish my time to myself. I cycled to school with the girl, then went swimming. Now going to go in the garden with the kittens and read my book in the hammock
Life couldn't be better!
Same here-2 biggies in school, me,the wife and Joe (3) watching bloody Toy Story. Again. Soooo relaxed though. Would love a cofe,but in Welly,sorry.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
Same here-2 biggies in school, me,the wife and Joe (3) watching bloody Toy Story. Again. Soooo relaxed though. Would love a cofe,but in Welly,sorry.
Never mind still nice to know someone is reading the thread. Enjoy your day.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind still nice to know someone is reading the thread. Enjoy your day.
And you Maz,and you!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:26 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

If i ever get out there would be more than happy to partake in a 'LATTE' or two!!!

take care Mandie
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:29 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

This is so confusing... on this forum we have Maz, Maz1 and Mazi.

Where is Riccarton? I've not heard of it before.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

westiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to all

Hi Maz1. Son no 2 started Hagley College yesterday and I'm relishing every minute !
We've just moved to New Brighton ( after 6 yrs in Auckland ) and I was just thinking of going to Riccarton Mall next week so PM if you fancy meeting up there ... always ready to stop for coffee / food !
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:56 pm
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maz

I have had to work out a way of remembering it.... =)

Riccarton is a suburb of ChCh, close to Hagley Park and a mall.

Sorry Maz1, I am stuck at work, but hopefully there will be others around to have a flat white with =)
Hope all is going well.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 12:30 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Heh heh.,. I dread to ever know what that is!

Originally Posted by Apple12
I have had to work out a way of remembering it.... =)
Old Feb 14th 2007, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Maz

Apple12 is correct. its just up from Hagley park, past Westfield Mall.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
If i ever get out there would be more than happy to partake in a 'LATTE' or two!!!

take care Mandie
Thanks Mandie, hope to see you out here soon.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:47 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm working flat out every day now so I can't meet for a coffee either. An evening beer/wine meet up would be nice sometime though if ever one happens again in Christchurch
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:49 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sky, you arrange it and I will be there...

Maz1 I am in Merivale and would be happy to meet for a coffee in Riccarton, but as I do shift work it will depend on what day and time...

Sue
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:53 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

What's all this coffee? Don't you lot ever get p****d?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.