Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

co assigned, contacting current boss unknown to me

co assigned, contacting current boss unknown to me

Old Feb 25th 2014, 7:40 am
Just Joined

wakeride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default co assigned, contacting current boss unknown to me

hi finally got our co assigned for smv and so happy its been a long prosses so far and its now finally all starting to come together and feel realistic and a little scary. just a word of warning to any one awaiting there co to be assigned, if you have not told your current employer as i have not they may get a shock the day your co gets assigned and put a dampener on that day. i have not told my current employer about my plans as it is only a small company with only 6 people so did not want to say any ting until the last couple of months as need to keep job to pay for the long list of jobs still needed to do but lucky for me they took it really well and hopefully won't replace me until i leave.
so how did every one find the phone interview i looked at the list of questions and all seem fine to me as they all seem to be about working away and travel what i have done for years with current job only thing is not sure where we want to end up living.