Clause 49(1)

Old Nov 20th 2012, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Clause 49(1)

Today I went to Palmerston North immi office to get our clause 49(1) removed. It was done in seconds! The lady was so helpful and answered all my silly questions! She was a very nice lady

Made me realise that they are human after all!!!

Anna
Old Nov 20th 2012, 6:44 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Caluse 49(1)

Nice one Anna. Palmerston North - you giddy kipper !

BTW, please can you (or ask one of the mods to) revise the spelling of your thread title.
Old Nov 20th 2012, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold

Oh! Yes! Silly me, had to read it a few times to realise it was wrong!
Old Nov 20th 2012, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crumpy10
Today I went to Palmerston North immi office to get our clause 49(1) removed. It was done in seconds! The lady was so helpful and answered all my silly questions! She was a very nice lady

Made me realise that they are human after all!!!

Anna
What is Clause 49??
Old Nov 20th 2012, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by j19fmm
What is Clause 49??
Nothing scary! It's just a clause to make sure you do what you say your gonna do! Ours was for hubby, and it reads something like this...

You have to take up offer of work within 3 months of entering nz, stay in that job for minimum 3 months, send immi your address, and wage slip, bank statement. And letter from said employer, and passports.

When you do this they stick a new bluesy into your passports and that's it, then after 2 years we can convert to PR.

Hope this helps?

Anna
Old Nov 21st 2012, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clause 49(1)

Just waiting for the letter from o/h employer to get ours removed to - but going to Hamilton. Great news
Old Nov 21st 2012, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

What are bluey's? Is everyone entitled to PR after 2 years? I'm on a skilled migrant visa. I assume you Jean that you can ave 49 removed after the 3 months is up? Sorry for bombardment of questions. Pretty new to this game x
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RachelG12
What are bluey's? Is everyone entitled to PR after 2 years? I'm on a skilled migrant visa. I assume you Jean that you can ave 49 removed after the 3 months is up? Sorry for bombardment of questions. Pretty new to this game x

You get blueys when you get granted residence visas. Some have clauses attached, our was to start and hold employment as I mentioned above....
We are entitled to convert to PR after 2 years, I don't know about anyone else.
We are also on the SMC. Oh is an electrician.

Hope this helps?

Anna