Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

This citizenship malarky

This citizenship malarky

Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This citizenship malarky

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Now? Now?

I wanted it a quarter of an hour ago.

Dear Un Charismatic,

I know. No rocket science required to see that.

I think you should pass a rigid initiation test before proceeding for consideration for citizenship. Please complete the included first questionnaire

1. Your rugby expertise is......

2. Your loyalty and dedication to the AB rugby team is.........

3 Your partiality to a bitch slapping from Aunty bellasmum is ........

4. Please detail why you think bellasmum, a Kiwi tax payer should subsidise your desire to upskill.......

Please note question 4 requires a submissive position when answering.

I look forward to progressing your application further

Kind Regards
Bellasmumma
Old Feb 20th 2009, 1:35 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Bellasmum;7303256]1. Your rugby expertise is......What is Rugby?

2. Your loyalty and dedication to the AB rugby team is.........They have a rugby team based on blood type? I'm not an expert on morality (evidently) but that seems a bit elitist.

3 Your partiality to a bitch slapping from Aunty bellasmum is ........I'm impartial .

4. Please detail why you think bellasmum, a Kiwi tax payer should subsidise your desire to upskill.......Generally the more educated a society is the greater it's economic output. By all means per capita income isn't the only thing thats important but it is if you intend to keep those income earners that you with to tax at the highest rate. Folk who work hard towards a comfortable future will usually go to whereever hard work is rewarded with the highest economic rewards.

I spent a long time living in Ireland which when we moved in the early 1990's was very economically backwards. Despit having many Irish kids graduate university the allure of living in the U.S. was too strong and so Ireland could never retain it's graduates. What really got Ireland out was:
1. Improving infrastructure thanks in part to EU funding.
2. Offering tax incentives (like the Shannon free zone) to international companies to built plants and provide positions for locals which in turn drove up incomes, at first only locally but in time the entire country would benefit through individual income taxation.

As so often with projects that offer long term economic returns it's not a question of "Can we afford to do this?" but a question of "Can we afford not to do this?".

Because we've moved to tertiary industrial outputs more they physical locations of New Zealand is becoming less and less of a problem. There is little reason why we shouldn't expect incomes here to be equal to those in Austalia in ten or twenty years time if we can ellect governments that can put the good of the country ahead of buying votes with schemes that become black holes.

That ties in with what most people (perticularly expats) would like to see I'd say, a New Zealand where people of all races can live in peace and prosperity .
Old Feb 20th 2009, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

janek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to behold

Excellent post,

But Ireland [as you mentioned] is sloshing in EU money and that aint going to happen here but I live in hope that we will pull ourselves up by our boot straps.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

Charismatic you could always stand at the back and just hum it....... or da da da de daa dada daaaaaaa da da da da da da daaaaaa well u get the idea