Christmas Stamps

Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice
Default Christmas Stamps

These are on sale in books of 10 for the price of 9 at the Post Office at the mo
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all
Default Re: Christmas Stamps

I was told by of one of my expat friends that a few years ago (shes been here 5 years), they ran out of stamps at xmas once!

Will make sure I get these now then ... just in case.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:51 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thanks so much for that. I hope I'm in time to buy a few books.I missed it last year.

Posting times

Economy to Oz by 17 November

Economy to Rest of the World including UK etc 10th November - better get my skates on.

Air Mail to Oz 8 December

Air Mail to Rest of World and UK 1st December
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:06 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that was wonderful getting 10 for the price of 9. The last of my cards will go out probably tomorrow or Friday, parcels got sent out yesterday. Phew!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maz
I thought that was wonderful getting 10 for the price of 9. The last of my cards will go out probably tomorrow or Friday, parcels got sent out yesterday. Phew!
I haven't even bought any cards - know what I'm doing on Friday!!!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minky
These are on sale in books of 10 for the price of 9 at the Post Office at the mo
They are a $1.50 each, last few years early economy post was only $1.

Gill
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Maz
My god your organised! I too like Donna, have not even bought cards yet! Got the stamps today so thanks for that. Xmas gifts will go over with my son on Jan 1st! That ones easy.