Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Christmas Picnic / BBQ - Auckland

Christmas Picnic / BBQ - Auckland

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Christmas Picnic / BBQ - Auckland

Would anyone be interested in meeting up for a Christmas Picnic / BBQ in Cornwall Park prior to Christmas. There are some BBQ places in the park or we could just meet up for a picnic. If we all bought some food and drink it could be a great way of meeting up and enjoing the great outdoors as well.

What do you reckon?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Christmas Picnic / BBQ - Auckland

Originally Posted by nero View Post
Would anyone be interested in meeting up for a Christmas Picnic / BBQ in Cornwall Park prior to Christmas. There are some BBQ places in the park or we could just meet up for a picnic. If we all bought some food and drink it could be a great way of meeting up and enjoing the great outdoors as well.

What do you reckon?
that sounds good to me,wheres cornwall park.....jacky g
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garryhg View Post
that sounds good to me,wheres cornwall park.....jacky g
Hi Jacky it is next to one tree hill
http://www.cornwallpark.co.nz/
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of

What do you reckon?
Sounds good to me too. Be nice to put faces to names. Haven't met up with any ex pats yet.
Carol
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:22 am
Jen

jenjag will become famous soon enoughjenjag will become famous soon enough

Count me and the missus in.

Dan
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Jacky it is next to one tree hill
http://www.cornwallpark.co.nz/
thats only about 15 minutes away from us,yeh hah,party in the park
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

I was thinking of either Sunday 16 or 23 December? What do you reckon?

We could go for the 16 December and if the weather is poor (raining) that weekend we could push it to the 23 December.

We could meet up at 2pm (14:00)

Let me know your thoughts - happy to alter / adapt to ensure that we get as many people as possible to the event.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

I was thinking of either Sunday 16 or 23 December? What do you reckon?

We could go for the 16 December and if the weather is poor (raining) that weekend we could push it to the 23 December.

We could meet up at 2pm (14:00)

Let me know your thoughts - happy to alter / adapt to ensure that we get as many people as possible to the event.
hi jacky here....thats ok with us,will put that in my diary,but happy to change if need be....should we all wear yellow ribbons or something
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by garryhg View Post
hi jacky here....thats ok with us,will put that in my diary,but happy to change if need be....should we all wear yellow ribbons or something
We'll be there, looking forward to it. Perhaps knotted hankies would be more appropriate!?