British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Christchurch House Warming (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/christchurch-house-warming-486164/)

Wiz'n'Ton Oct 9th 2007 8:41 am

Christchurch House Warming

Hello there everyone,

We have finally settled on the new house and in true O'Dell style we are having a party.

It is going to be a Halloween house warming- so DRESS UP is required! Something scary to get in the Halloween mood.

The date: Friday the 26th October
The location: Christchurch City Centre, at our new gaff.

We will be having a BBQ too, so feel free to BYO as much meat as you can eat and a bottle to go along with it.

Children are welcome and if you need to kip over, we have plenty of floor space in our new HOUSE! :thumbsup:

PM us if you would like to come, as we would love to catch up with you all again.

simonmarkellis Oct 9th 2007 9:09 am

Re: Christchurch House Warming

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton (Post 5403774)
Hello there everyone,

We have finally settled on the new house and in true O'Dell style we are having a party.

It is going to be a Halloween house warming- so DRESS UP is required! Something scary to get in the Halloween mood.

We will be having a BBQ too, so feel free to BYO as much meat as you can eat and a bottle to go along with it.

Children are welcome and if you need to kip over, we have plenty of floor space in our new HOUSE! :thumbsup:

PM us if you would like to come, as we would love to catch up with you all again.

Would love to attend but too far at the mo, but i wish you all the very best in your new home...

Simon

Happy Wanderer Oct 9th 2007 12:46 pm

Hello there everyone,

Wow, what a nice thing to do! We're in the wrong country all together - but have a great time and very best of luck in your new home :thumbsup:

Wessa Oct 9th 2007 1:57 pm

Would love to come but still in rainy Eastwood, Essex. :thumbdown:

Good luck in ya new place mate. :thumbup:

Driver_Once_More Oct 9th 2007 2:06 pm

would loved to have come but stuck here (sick - accident injury) in Hull

jads Oct 9th 2007 2:26 pm

Hello there everyone,

Cheers Guys

We'd love to come, but were not gonna be in CC until this time next year.
My wife reckons I look scary enough without putting a mask on!
Dont you just luv em:eek:

Have a good night:thumbsup:

Cheers jads

TeamEmbo Oct 9th 2007 7:49 pm

Sorry, me and kids, as Christians, don't do Halloween :unsure:. Enjoy your new home anyway though and hope move goes well.

Wiz'n'Ton Oct 10th 2007 12:30 am

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo (Post 5405841)
Sorry, me and kids, as Christians, don't do Halloween :unsure:. Enjoy your new home anyway though and hope move goes well.

Well in that case it sounds like a great excuse for a special 'TeamEmbo' evening in early November may suit... fireworks night pr'aps? PM'd ya (admittedly before reading this, so ignore some and read the other bit :))

Cheers,

Us

Wiz'n'Ton Oct 11th 2007 5:12 am

Just back from the solicitors having signed all the docs! :eek:

Anyone else up fer a party at our house warming?

Woodlea Oct 11th 2007 5:31 am

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo (Post 5405841)
Sorry, me and kids, as Christians, don't do Halloween

Its a party dude not a religious festival!

TeamEmbo Oct 11th 2007 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Woodlea (Post 5411502)
Its a party dude not a religious festival!

Well aware of that, dude, and Wiz n Toni are good mates and I wish them all the best in their new home, but we don't do Halloween, ok?

Woodlea Oct 11th 2007 6:55 am

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo (Post 5411650)
Well aware of that, dude, and Wiz n Toni are good mates and I wish them all the best in their new home, but we don't do Halloween, ok?

Yep - no worries

P2L Oct 11th 2007 9:05 am

Sorry gonna have to take a rain check hun :(

Grandparents are arriving on 8th November, so will be down your way round that time :thumbsup:

Enjoy and make sure you have a very large one for us :beer::beer::beer:

kellycarl Oct 11th 2007 3:45 pm

Hello there everyone,

I would love to come but it is too far

ha ha ha

love kelbel

Wiz'n'Ton Oct 24th 2007 8:45 am

bumpety bump!

Just a quick one to say that the party of the century is still on, and that the absence of Wiz'n'Ton has only been due to the t'internet magicks having to be realigned to the new house, and this taking slightly longer than expected.

Still, the wild webby pixies seem to be happy and running about doing their thing now which is great.

The house is good too!

Just a few things to prepare for y'all :thumbsup:

See them's that are coming on Friday eve!

Sweet.