CHRISTCHURCH

Old Apr 11th 2013, 11:40 pm
Just Joined

thintom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CHRISTCHURCH

Hi I'm tom I'm moving to Christchurch in September on my.bod lol so wann see.if I can make a few pals
Old Apr 12th 2013, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHRISTCHURCH

Originally Posted by thintom
Hi I'm tom I'm moving to Christchurch in September on my.bod lol so wann see.if I can make a few pals
Hello Tom,
Go to the backpackers when you get hear mate and you'll meet loads of folk your own age, poms and others. We've got a few young lads working for us who have come over on their own and met others through there.
Good luck.
Old Apr 12th 2013, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Are you on the rebuild

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 14th 2013 at 11:27 pm. Reason: adjust txt speak.
Old Apr 12th 2013, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thintom
Are u on the rebuild
Everyone in Chch is on the rebuild in some shape or form!
Old Apr 14th 2013, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

What's it like for chippies

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 14th 2013 at 11:27 pm. Reason: adjust txt speak
Old Apr 15th 2013, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

ChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really nice

There's a decent one in Burwood (Christchurch suburb) on Cossar St if you're anywhere near. Otherwise fish and chips is pretty good in NZ (also good in Akaroa, and especially as that one has been rebuilt lately) and from what I've seen so far generally cheaper than the UK. Cod, hoki and tahakiri (sp.?!) seem to be the fish options. I'm sure I hear there are loads of chippies.
Old Apr 16th 2013, 2:21 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChrisWilson7
There's a decent one in Burwood (Christchurch suburb) on Cossar St if you're anywhere near. Otherwise fish and chips is pretty good in NZ (also good in Akaroa, and especially as that one has been rebuilt lately) and from what I've seen so far generally cheaper than the UK. Cod, hoki and tahakiri (sp.?!) seem to be the fish options. I'm sure I hear there are loads of chippies.
not sure that's what he meant
Old Apr 16th 2013, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

Lol I didn't want to.say but I do like fish and chips
Old Apr 20th 2013, 6:40 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CHRISTCHURCH

Originally Posted by Persephone
not sure that's what he meant
Oh well, with a pocket full of money you'll find plenty of "friends" on Manchester street.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Oh well, with a pocket full of money you'll find plenty of "friends" on Manchester street.
Haha.. Not that i know but im sure they have moved..

Are we due a ChCh meet up soon.. Been here two years and still haven't met any of you Expats yet..

Good luck to the Chippy Tom
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 4:39 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

No, last I heard they were still there but a little further up.
I have a friend who lives there and gets to see all the comings and goings. Apparently a lot of men in suits like a bit of extra curricular activity early in the morning
Old Apr 25th 2013, 5:39 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

They all tend to congregate on the Manchester/Salisbury/Colombo St area

Not sure how pricey they are. They weren't particularly dressed that well for my liking
Old Apr 26th 2013, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha how do you get from arranging meet ups in ChCh to chippies to fish & chips (which id just like to add are horrendously crap) to the comings n goings of brothels lol.
It's like Chinese whispers by forum. Love it!!!