Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Chris Brown and Rihanna are coming to New Zealand

Chris Brown and Rihanna are coming to New Zealand

Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:15 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Chris Brown and Rihanna are coming to New Zealand

Auckland and Wellington, tickets go on sale 15th September,,,and I have to try hard and get them for my daughters,,,not me though, not my thing

they are coming in October....bet they will cost a bomb
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:26 pm

Default Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna are coming to New Zealand

guess im not to old in mind then if Bill Baily gets more attention

Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

oooh I like both of those! Will see what the costs are I want to go and see Kylie too but bet that is pricey
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
oooh I like both of those! Will see what the costs are I want to go and see Kylie too but bet that is pricey
yeah I bet it will be expensive....and hard to get tickets....

hopefully I can for my girls, they are ok but not my kind of music, nor Kylie....

Im,more into rock, wanted to go and see Disturbed but my girls didnt want to go ...damn
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

I like anything with a beat lol
Old Sep 5th 2008, 7:18 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

And they had to publicise the fact on the evening news with BOTH of our dear darling daughters in the room!!!!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:36 am

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
And they had to publicise the fact on the evening news with BOTH of our dear darling daughters in the room!!!!
lol..I know, hope I can get tickets for them, hoping I can, then we can stay in wellington for a few days, plan is to drop them off at the concert and me and my oh can go out for the evening...

I personally love going to gigs but not to see them
Old Sep 6th 2008, 5:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
Auckland and Wellington, tickets go on sale 15th September,,,and I have to try hard and get them for my daughters,,,not me though, not my thing

they are coming in October....bet they will cost a bomb
Who are they? Never heard of them Guess I'm officially old
Old Sep 6th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

My daughter hopes to get tickets then book flights from Blenheim!!! Good job she works on Saturdays to pay her way!!!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Who are they? Never heard of them Guess I'm officially old
you dont want to know.....
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:34 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Hubby and I had agreed (well I told him) that we could both have a day pass. Me for Robbie and him for Kylie. Took him ages to tell me he didn't fancy Kylie and was just humouring me ... his loss!!! Mine is still valid!!

Best concert we went to together (usually go separate as musical taste differ) was Jamiroquai!! Fandabbydozzy!!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hubby and I had agreed (well I told him) that we could both have a day pass. Me for Robbie and him for Kylie. Took him ages to tell me he didn't fancy Kylie and was just humouring me ... his loss!!! Mine is still valid!!

Best concert we went to together (usually go separate as musical taste differ) was Jamiroquai!! Fandabbydozzy!!
LMAO, ive just been to see Panic at the Disco, The academy is, Cobra Starship, at the vector, I want to see 30 Seconds to Mars if they ever come here or Linkin Park, Kylie, Robbie Williams no thanks, takes all sorts

glad i have not got that old yet.... kiddin kddin

me my favorite band as you can tell by my name 30stm, they still have not been to NZ,they have been to Oz, and I have seen them in the Uk...but I wait like a stupid teenager still....lol....

hope the Big Day Out is better next year!

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/486...6125436ym0.jpg
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:53 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by love30stm
LMAO, ive just been to see Panic at the Disco, The academy is, Cobra Starship, at the vector, I want to see 30 Seconds to Mars if they ever come here or Linkin Park, Kylie, Robbie Williams no thanks, takes all sorts

glad i have not got that old yet.... kiddin kddin

me my favorite band as you can tell by my name 30stm, they still have not been to NZ,they have been to Oz, and I have seen them in the Uk...but I wait like a stupid teenager still....lol....

hope the Big Day Out is better next year!

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/486...6125436ym0.jpg
I'm only 21 ... (Again ...)

I'm not really that fussed anymore. I got excited about buying a pink toaster today - how times change!

I know Robbie, Johnny Depp, Owen Wilson - all want me - they'll come to NZ now I'm here eventually. I'm spreading the lurve ...
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm only 21 ... (Again ...)

I'm not really that fussed anymore. I got excited about buying a pink toaster today - how times change!

I know Robbie, Johnny Depp, Owen Wilson - all want me - they'll come to NZ now I'm here eventually. I'm spreading the lurve ...
Id get exited about a pink toaster....
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:02 am

Anyway come on this is a real man....dribbling...ok
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...543906473j.jpg

lol but I wouldnt say no to Robbie...ok the wine kicks in....
http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/i/eu/mu/r/500ro.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.