Chink

Old Oct 24th 2006, 4:45 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Chink

Cracks are now appearing in my wife previously impervious armour

After only 4 years of me trying to persuade her that New Zealand is for us she has asked me to........wait for it.............drum roll..................."tempt her"

Now then you lot. Get to it. Tempt her
Old Oct 24th 2006, 5:26 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chink

well they're quite good at rugby
Old Oct 24th 2006, 5:46 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
well they're quite good at rugby
Hey up mate

What you dooin lurkin 'round here?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

Delsonk9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack Daws

After only 4 years of me trying to persuade her that New Zealand is for us she has asked me to........wait for it.............drum roll..................."tempt her"

The volcanoes and scenery are great. But if the volcanoes blow there wont be any scenery left ! :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2006, 6:44 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Delsonk9
The volcanoes and scenery are great. But if the volcanoes blow there wont be any scenery left ! :scared:
:scared:

Northland for me. I need the sun
Old Oct 24th 2006, 7:55 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

The night skies are awesome
Old Oct 24th 2006, 8:04 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

:scared:

Northland for me. I need the sun
we're up in northland and it is so lovely - and the people are great and friendly. I love it!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
we're up in northland and it is so lovely - and the people are great and friendly. I love it!
UMmm they got a new chocolate bar called Morrow Gold and its like the Boost back home but with better texture!!!!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:54 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Like Sky said, great night skies...lovely beaches too..
Attached Thumbnails Chink-2006_0422kids-sumner0020.jpg   Chink-2006_0425nz20060027.jpg  
Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
Like Sky said, great night skies...lovely beaches too..
Cheers guy's

Keep em coming
Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:16 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
Are there many no go places up there that are more Maori no go areas? not trying to offend anyone but probably have now.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

Delsonk9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Those chocolate covered pineapple chunks, mmmmmmm lovely
Old Oct 25th 2006, 3:17 pm
Banned

We have 2 kids, 6 (Monkeyboy) and 2 (Barbie girl) years old.

My wife is worried that they wouldnt fit in or be anything for them to do

She's also worried about their education and prospect for when they are older.

Put her mind at rest. Please
Old Oct 25th 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

We have 2 kids, 6 (Monkeyboy) and 2 (Barbie girl) years old.

My wife is worried that they wouldnt fit in or be anything for them to do

She's also worried about their education and prospect for when they are older.

Put her mind at rest. Please

Nope nothing for the kids to do here...very big levels of sports, lots of open parks and areas.
Seems to be a very high percentage of students (allow I don't know stastics) who have the opportunity to go on to uni ...
and my last thought is if you come then the kids have a choice when they are older they can stay or go...if you don't come they will never have that advantage
Old Oct 25th 2006, 6:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Nope nothing for the kids to do here...very big levels of sports, lots of open parks and areas.
Seems to be a very high percentage of students (allow I don't know stastics) who have the opportunity to go on to uni ...
and my last thought is if you come then the kids have a choice when they are older they can stay or go...if you don't come they will never have that advantage
Thats the kind of post I want to hear. Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.