Reload this Page >

Chimney Sweep Work

Chimney Sweep Work

Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Stuee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Chimney Sweep Work

Wow Sarah B

I hadnt even read your post and had to back track to read yours to see why I was quoted with such a response.

All power to your OH for being a volunteer NZFS would not function without them and thanks for reminding me why I rarely post on these forums.

regards
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:51 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Stuee
Wow Sarah B

I hadnt even read your post and had to back track to read yours to see why I was quoted with such a response.

All power to your OH for being a volunteer NZFS would not function without them and thanks for reminding me why I rarely post on these forums.

regards
Hey !
SarahBs response was perfectly civil. It's a simple case of crossed wires. That's all ! No need to make it into something it isn't. Thanks.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stuee
Wow Sarah B

regards
I thought both of you replied in a way as if I had suggested you did volunteer work full time or to get paid? Its easy to misunderstand people on here, thats why I used a smiley face. No offense meant.