Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Children's day today.

Children's day today.

Old Mar 2nd 2013, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Children's day today.

Thought I would post that because its children's day today in nz there are a lot of cheap or free things for kids around the country to do today, although adults you still have to pay at most places

Wellington region

Zoo, kids under 3 free, under 14 $2.00 all day
Staglands kids free all day

Come on other regions put up your info,
And to all have a great day and really spoil your kids
Sometimes we just don't appreciate how lucky we are to have them
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Children's day today.

I thought every day was Children's day

I agree with your sentiments about appreciating how lucky you are to have them. I'm someone who couldn't.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I thought every day was Children's day

I agree with your sentiments about appreciating how lucky you are to have them. I'm someone who couldn't.
Yes, I'm not sure what the point of having a special day for them is.
Every day is one after all.

Is it some commercial stunt - are there cards you give them or something?
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 9:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gina and danny
Thought I would post that because its children's day today in nz there are a lot of cheap or free things for kids around the country to do today, although adults you still have to pay at most places

Wellington region

Zoo, kids under 3 free, under 14 $2.00 all day
Staglands kids free all day

Come on other regions put up your info,
And to all have a great day and really spoil your kids
Sometimes we just don't appreciate how lucky we are to have them
Thank you for sharing guys.

Looks like there were some good deals out there to be taken advantage of.

There were several free events in and around Nelson and Bays. Also several places offered reduced rates .
Old Mar 4th 2013, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GoingIn2011
Yes, I'm not sure what the point of having a special day for them is.
Every day is one after all.

Is it some commercial stunt - are there cards you give them or something?
No, if anything it's the opposite, I saw a lot of kids at the zoo yesterday that were part of big families and that probably would not ordinarily be able to all afford to go together at the same time.