Child care

Old Feb 23rd 2020, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

jarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Child care

Hello everyone,

I moved out to new zealand about 2years ago. Me and wife love NZ. iv not posted anything for a while but read here regularly.
Anyways we just found that my wife is expecting or first baby in July. Can't wait big suprise and been a very long time waiting.
I know it's a while off with the baby been born and maternity leave ect.
But I have the question about what does everyone else do with there children when they go back to work?
Me and my wife both have good jobs and we cant really afford to stop working.
I know there must be 1000s of people in the same situation.
How much are people paying in Auckland for childcare fulltime?
How much would an au pair cost in Auckland?
Anyone else's experiences that have worked with childcare after immigrating and both mum and dad working full time?

Thanks