Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Cheapest way to send money to a UK bank acct

Cheapest way to send money to a UK bank acct

Old Jul 26th 2006, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cheapest way to send money to a UK bank acct

Does anyone know which is the cheapest way to send money back to a UK bank acct?

Answers on a postcard please......
Old Jul 26th 2006, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cheapest way to send money to a UK bank acct

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Does anyone know which is the cheapest way to send money back to a UK bank acct?

I know where you can do it for $12. There is no charge at the receiving end either like there is with banks.
Let me know if you want further info
Old Jul 26th 2006, 12:51 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheapest way to send money to a UK bank acct

Originally Posted by kwprwn

Lots and Lots of people use Tranzfers - Ive referred nearly 40 people off here without complaint and I use them a LOT - they're safe as houses, all online, easy to deal with, and offer good rates. If you've got a lot to trnasfer - phone them for a special rate. If its just a few k or few quid - do it online. You can track it all online, watch the transfer, chose your time to trade or let it go automatically. They're very good and easy to register with.

Please use my referral ID http://www.tranzfers.com/refer.asp?r=ijcollins

or if you prefer to not use my referral Id www.tranzfers.com :-(

NZ15$ per trade - safe & reliable...