Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights from the UK to NZ???

Cheap flights from the UK to NZ???

Old Jul 22nd 2012, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

mazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud of
Default Cheap flights from the UK to NZ???

I know I am being lazy Anyone done any research lately? I have friends coming over in November (prob flying from Manchester) Any advice greatfully received
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 12:38 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap flights from the UK to NZ???

we use skyscanner to try and get the best deal
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mazandben
I know I am being lazy Anyone done any research lately? I have friends coming over in November (prob flying from Manchester) Any advice greatfully received
Moneysupermarket have a good compariosn site as well
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 4:46 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

My brother is flying from UK to Bali to Sydney to Christchurch and then back to the UK for a small sum of 1400GBP. I think he went through startravel.

As cheap as it is, he does have a 12 hour wait in Sydney followed by a 10 hour wait in Singapore for his flight home!
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Slowers is an unknown quantity at this point

China Southern Airlines offer a cheap route, but you get what you pay for, not the best way to travel 27 hours or so. The earlier you book, the cheaper it will be too. Quantas have some good deals
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

mazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud of

Thanks guys, I will pass on the useful info