Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights to UK

Cheap flights to UK

Old Aug 9th 2014, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheap flights to UK

Just thought I'd share this with you, just in case there's anyone here looking at booking flights for a trip to the UK. My husband travels back annually to see his Mum who is well into her 80's & given that we don't know how much longer she'll be around it's really important to him to make this trip each year despite us struggling a bit to find the money for the flights. Today we've booked his trip for next year, departing at the end of May for 2 weeks for $1500 return. That's flying with Royal Brunei via Melbourne & Brunei. 2 stops is a bit painful & it is an alcohol free airline although I believe you're allowed to buy duty free & drink it on the flight if you wish, but for us, on a tight budget, flights at around $1000 less than usual are too good to pass up on. We booked through house of travel. I'm not sure of travel dates but later this year & early next, we booked the last possible dates to coincide with his mum's birthday. Might be worth checking out if anyone else is looking for cheaper flights.