Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Cheap Flights to Manchester from Wellington?

Cheap Flights to Manchester from Wellington?

Old Jul 2nd 2009, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

nicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to all
Default Cheap Flights to Manchester from Wellington?

Hi All,

Me and my partner will be flying back to Manchester in the next 3 weeks, we have decided to go back home

Can anyone reccommend any travel sights/agencies that do the best deals from flights with stopovers?

I have emaild flight centre to send a quote.

Thanks
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 2:35 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap Flights to Manchester from Wellington?

Originally Posted by nicrock
Hi All,

Me and my partner will be flying back to Manchester in the next 3 weeks, we have decided to go back home

Can anyone reccommend any travel sights/agencies that do the best deals from flights with stopovers?

Thanks
Cheapest I found was this lot!

Hope that helps
https://stanz.sabrepacific.net.au/searchRequest.do
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicrock
Hi All,

Thanks
Go direct to the Airlines, Air NZ website allows you to plan a multi-stop trip (as does Singapore).

Or Expedia.co.nz allows you to build a stopover into a flight.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 8:26 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

And Air NZ's site is particularly easy to use which is a bonus. Some airlines have appalling multistops.

Try skyscanner.net

Our corporate travel agents always refer us to skyscanner in the first instance. Also, I can't find the link but try googling kayakbuzz. I think the site may be American but it is ok.

A few points -

from Wellington you should have the nz domestic fare included if flying on Air NZ. If it's not find out why. You may have to book directly with Air NZ to get that though.

Check out the flights from Auckland as well. Be aware, however, that you will need to book a separate flight from Wellington and the domestic travel rules will apply.

You are travelling at a peak time. When looking for flights consider looking for just one person's flight. If you enter 'two passengers' sites can only give you prices where there are two seats at the same fare rules. You could save money by making too bookings - one on cheaper fare rules, the other more expensive.

Try Royal Brunei. They are often cheaper. No booze but I have heard they are happy to serve you your duty free. Which i suspect could be more anecdotal than anything.

Last edited by Kiwiprincess; Jul 7th 2009 at 8:29 am.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

www.itchyfeet.co.nz is a useful site