Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

changes to the uk old age pension

changes to the uk old age pension

Old Dec 7th 2007, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

chasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant future
Default changes to the uk old age pension

did you know that as of about 2months ago there have been considerable changes to the length of time you have to contribute to be entitled to a full pension,and also big changes for the females aswell
Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: changes to the uk old age pension

This is interesting do you know any details of what the changes are?
Cheers
Cally
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: changes to the uk old age pension

I see the UK is now introducing a Kiwi Saver style pension scheme.

Once again, NZ leads the way

Kip

Last edited by Kippers; Dec 7th 2007 at 8:27 pm.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 12:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by chasandange
did you know that as of about 2months ago there have been considerable changes to the length of time you have to contribute to be entitled to a full pension,and also big changes for the females aswell
No. I'd be interested to read more.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

i think you only have to pay 25 years contributions now. if you search the canadian site you will find more info there about it. will be back later with the link
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

FROZEN Pensions - Action Needed

type the above into the search box and read. also below might help

http://www.britishpensions.com/

dont know the nz version though sorry

also found

Re: Petition result for UK State Pensions in Canada

http://www.strategicmarketingmontrea...-responds.html

Last edited by smiges33; Jan 19th 2008 at 10:13 pm. Reason: more info