Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Change of Career business

Change of Career business

Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:41 pm
Banned

Colin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really nice
Default Change of Career business

So here we are a bunch of British Migrants looking for a new life and maybe a New Career.

Do we enjoy the outdoor lifestyle would we like to own a slice of something we could probably never have back in Europe?

Anyone fancy owning a Ski Area? If I had the $2 million then I think I would be a happy chappy by now.

A cool few million will buy your own slice of Southern paradise. Mount Dobson, New Zealand's largest privately-owned ski field, is on the market with an asking price of more than $2 million.

Peter and the late Shirley Foote developed the field at Fairlie in South Canterbury in the 70s and 80s.

Yesterday, Mr Foote said as he was approaching retirement age it was time to sell the field.

The field covers 400ha and has a Department of Conservation perpetual lease and concession for the ski field until 2053. The field has three ski lifts.
Reckon it would be a better investment than a house in Auckalnd
Old Aug 26th 2007, 12:10 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change of Career business

Originally Posted by Colin in the middle
.....Reckon it would be a better investment than a house in Auckalnd
Can I use my crdit card as leverage???
Old Aug 26th 2007, 1:09 am
Banned

Colin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really niceColin in the middle is just really nice

Sad to say I was being serious.

Think about it 20 people investing $100,000 each, Free unlimited sking for life.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Dandy Dan is a jewel in the roughDandy Dan is a jewel in the roughDandy Dan is a jewel in the roughDandy Dan is a jewel in the roughDandy Dan is a jewel in the rough

that would be so cool! No way I'd have that kind of money. Every month's a juggling act but to anyone coming over with oodles of their UK money - that's so cheap for what you're getting! Nice to dream though, eh?
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:08 pm
Banned

kiwiflyer is an unknown quantity at this point

There you go a way to gain PR via the business category