Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Champions League Liverpool-AC Milan

Champions League Liverpool-AC Milan

Old May 22nd 2007, 1:00 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Champions League Liverpool-AC Milan

I know it's a bit early but how does this board divide on the issue?

Does everybody support Liverpool because they are the British team or do all the females support AC Milan because they have the more handsome players?

Or is moving to New zealand an admission that 'soccer' isn't an important part of your life?

Thanks in advance for your opinions...

Last edited by Avid; May 22nd 2007 at 1:05 am.
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Champions League Liverpool-AC Milan

Originally Posted by Avid

Does everybody support Liverpool because they are the British team or do all the females support AC Milan because they have the more handsome players?

Or is moving to New zealand an admission that 'soccer' isn't an important part of your life?

Even though I hate Liverpool and Man U, being English I have to support them during European compitition.
Long haired greasy Italians look like a bunch of girls, pony tails etc. They fall over looking to be in so much pain. Next second they are ok . Cheats!!!!!!
Old May 22nd 2007, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
Even though I hate Liverpool and Man U, being English I have to support them during European compitition.
Long haired greasy Italians look like a bunch of girls, pony tails etc. They fall over looking to be in so much pain. Next second they are ok . Cheats!!!!!!
I still remember how much the Italians cheated in the World Cup and how they "targetted" Zidane and got him sent off, how they cheated against Australia to get the penalty when they were heading back home. How the local Carabinieri seem to be connected to the "Ultra" hooligans. CHEATS they are spoiling the beautiful game !
The first ever football game i went to see - North Korea 1 Italy 0 (i am showing my age here) and the last time the two clubs met in Istanbul, what a game

As you may have guessed Liverpool, of course !!
If Mazi says Ac Milan, i will get real mad !

Last edited by brussels_sprout; May 22nd 2007 at 4:24 am.
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:31 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
CHEATS they are spoiling the beautiful game !
The first ever football game i went to see - North Korea 1 Italy 0 (i am showing my age here) and the last time the two clubs met in Istanbul, what a game

As you may have guessed Liverpool, of course !!
If Mazi says Ac Milan, i will get real mad !
Aren't Brazil the biggest cheats in football? They even have a special word for it, something about grinding down the opponents by playing dirty.

You saw the legendary North Korean game! I'm jealous....
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see Liverpool win even tho' I am female and yeh the hunky men in AC Milan...Mmmm tasty!
But once a Brit always a Brit.
So c'mon Liverpool
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a woman?
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

You have a pic of what I remember to be a gay man,you're symbol is irrelevant-but there. And Avid backwards is Diva. Actually-reckon you're either a woman with a Popeye tattoo,or a man with a Betty Boop tattoo.
And you have a dual identity on this site.

There's not a straight man alive who would call any footy players handsome.
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:38 am
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about

Forza Milan.

play better football,

and I don't buy into the whole support a British team, I don't even support England.
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by danny.f
You have a pic of what I remember to be a gay man,you're symbol is irrelevant-but there. And Avid backwards is Diva. Actually-reckon you're either a woman with a Popeye tattoo,or a man with a Betty Boop tattoo.
And you have a dual identity on this site.

There's not a straight man alive who would call any footy players handsome.
What??? Your picture is a cartoon character, does that mean....

No, I don't need to ask...

Last edited by Avid; May 22nd 2007 at 10:47 am.
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

What??? Your picture is a cartoon character, does that mean....

No, I don't need to ask...
His avatar actually looks like him (now he won't be speaking to me!) He is sitting here, I'm sure he'll be back on line in a mo.

Anyway, I prefer Stevie G and Harry Kewell to those Italians - I couldn't fancy a man with better hair than me, particularly after I've been visiting the NZ hairdressers!!!
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by donnaf
His avatar actually looks like him (now he won't be speaking to me!) He is sitting here, I'm sure he'll be back on line in a mo.

Anyway, I prefer Stevie G and Harry Kewell to those Italians - I couldn't fancy a man with better hair than me, particularly after I've been visiting the NZ hairdressers!!!

Well could you explain to him that it is perfectly possibly to be male and understand that Kaka is better looking than Peter Crouch without wanting to have sex with either of them?

Oh, and if my username was 'dog' it wouldn't mean I was secretly 'god' just because some words can be read backwards.

Oh, and David Mitchell could well be gay (just like one of the creators of South Park) but I happen to like 'Peep Show'

Thanks.

Last edited by Avid; May 22nd 2007 at 10:59 am.
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Will do
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

:curse:: cool:
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by danny.f
:curse:: cool:
I'll take that as a vote for Liverpool, then.
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

I have to say Liverpool 'coz danny f knows where I live!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.