CeBIT EXPO - HANOVER

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 12:14 am

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CeBIT EXPO - HANOVER

Originally Posted by Campbells
Hi Steve,

Is there really 1000 It jobs available in NZ
1433 to be exact.

But hey Campbells, don't let facts ever get in your way!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Cate...142=&x=55&y=18
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:21 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beachcombers
1433 to be exact.

But hey Campbells, don't let facts ever get in your way!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Cate...142=&x=55&y=18
Oh my,

My buddy has arrived

Sorry mate but where are the 1433 you refer to ?

If you drill down into the Trademe link you provided it also offers 3 month contracts and salaries under the $45 K threshold as stipulated by NZIS determining that a role can be considered a skilled position.

But hey, you are obviously the Yoda of facts

PS: A statement is when someone ( as clever as yourself) has painstakingly researched and come up with a a precise No like you have.

A question is = what I asked

"Is there really 1000 IT jobs available in NZ"
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:43 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

If you drill down into the Trademe link you provided it also offers 3 month contracts and salaries under the $45 K threshold as stipulated by NZIS determining that a role can be considered a skilled position.
You keep banging on this and I'd like to know where you get this idea.

"Is there really 1000 IT jobs available in NZ"
D'oh...'verb - subject agreement', mate. "Are there really 1000 IT jobs available in NZ?"

I suppose that knowledge of simple grammar is considered skilled and New Zealand gave me permanent residence based on my ability to teach this simple grammar rule to foreign students. The funny thing is that I was earning nowhere near NZ$45K.

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:04 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by happynz
You keep banging on this and I'd like to know where you get this idea.

D'oh...'verb - subject agreement', mate. "Are there really 1000 IT jobs available in NZ?"

I suppose that knowledge of simple grammar is considered skilled and New Zealand gave me permanent residence based on my ability to teach this simple grammar rule to foreign students. The funny thing is that I was earning nowhere near NZ$45K.

Banging ? Sorry teacher

Re you not earning $45 K I guess that teachers are just not paid the same as in IT.

Our source:
We paid a very expensive immigration consultant and when I was on the job market coming to NZ for LSD this is what he informed me.

I'm sure the info is on the NZIS site.

Re the verb thing teacher, I said I asked a question , didn’t make a statement.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:18 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Banging ? Sorry teacher

Re you not earning $45 K I guess that teachers are just not paid the same as in IT.
True, that.

Our source:
We paid a very expensive immigration consultant and when I was on the job market coming to NZ for LSD this is what he informed me.
LSD? Whoa dude, fo' real?

To use the vernacular, 'You done got did.'

I'm sure the info is on the NZIS site.
I'm sure you are sure of many things. However, I'm sure that some of these things you are sure about are not really sure.

Re the verb thing teacher, I said I asked a question , didn’t make a statement.
That doesn't make any difference.

There are books on the table. (Statement)

Are there books on the table? (Question)

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:39 am
Banned

True, that.

LSD? Whoa dude, fo' real?

To use the vernacular, 'You done got did.'

I'm sure you are sure of many things. However, I'm sure that some of these things you are sure about are not really sure.

That doesn't make any difference.

There are books on the table. (Statement)

Are there books on the table? (Question)

Mate,

You are so clever and gramartised you are way beyond me

Yeah, my English is sad but it still got me my last job that was over $100 k package and I now run my own company as I did for 5 years prior to coming to NZ.

So teacher

Whilst your English is smarter than mine …………
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:46 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

But we still don't know how many books are on happy's table
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:54 am

Mate,

You are so clever and gramartised you are way beyond me

Yeah, my English is sad but it still got me my last job that was over $100 k package and I now run my own company as I did for 5 years prior to coming to NZ.
Cool. Congratulations on securing such a nicely paid job.
So teacher

Whilst your English is smarter than mine …………
Go on, finish your thoughts. You don't strike me as being coy.

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:15 am
Banned

Cool. Congratulations on securing such a nicely paid job.
Go on, finish your thoughts. You don't strike me as being coy.

I'll leave that to your imagination

Re nicely paid, nope. No where near what I was earning before and no where what I could earn in other countries

Without great English

You see, my father ran his own company and believed that my education should be commercial rather than being grammatically correct.

Coy, nope, not me

As they say,

The answer is always no until you ask
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Yogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant future

Robbo25

Yes I signed up with the newzealandnow site. The have just sent me an invite to a seminar on the 11th or 13th March in London. It is being hosted by Hudson.

Campbells

Looking forward to visiting Germany again. I lived there for 20 years. Yes I will be having a glass or maybe 2 of the fine Wobbley