Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

catteries in wellington

catteries in wellington

Old Jan 7th 2006, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default catteries in wellington

i'm looking for a catterie in wellington. i need them to pick up one cat from the airport & accomodate her for about a month, any recommendations please
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Re: catteries in wellington

Originally Posted by poppets
i'm looking for a catterie in wellington. i need them to pick up one cat from the airport & accomodate her for about a month, any recommendations please
I have a cat but have never used a cattery, so can't give any personal recommendation - will ask amongst my "catty" friends - otherwise, I had a look round a local cattery when it was up for sale and it seemed superb - Makara Cattery, phone is (0)4 476 9424 - they don't have email or a fax, though. Also, Tasman St Vet Centre has Cats Cottage Boarding Cattery attached and lists vet supervision and a lavendar filled playground, no less!! The principal vet there is often on RadioNZ as she is a veterinary alternative medicine practitioner with some really interesting treatments for things like itchy skin - we took our german shepherd, The Beautiful Bruno, when he was having skin problems - didn't look quite so beautiful at the time! They can be contacted on [email protected] or phone (0)4 385 7773
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Re: catteries in wellington

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
I have a cat but have never used a cattery, so can't give any personal recommendation - will ask amongst my "catty" friends - otherwise, I had a look round a local cattery when it was up for sale and it seemed superb - Makara Cattery, phone is (0)4 476 9424 - they don't have email or a fax, though. Also, Tasman St Vet Centre has Cats Cottage Boarding Cattery attached and lists vet supervision and a lavendar filled playground, no less!! The principal vet there is often on RadioNZ as she is a veterinary alternative medicine practitioner with some really interesting treatments for things like itchy skin - we took our german shepherd, The Beautiful Bruno, when he was having skin problems - didn't look quite so beautiful at the time! They can be contacted on [email protected] or phone (0)4 385 7773
Have just spoken to a "catty" friend - she has used Tasman St Cats Cottage for her extremely pampered Burmese and thinks they will be ideal for a stressed, jet-lagged cat!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: catteries in wellington

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Have just spoken to a "catty" friend - she has used Tasman St Cats Cottage for her extremely pampered Burmese and thinks they will be ideal for a stressed, jet-lagged cat!
Our cat is now booked into the Tasman St Cats Cottage thanks for recommendation