Cats

Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:03 am
Just Joined

lani welly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cats

We paid £600 shipping plus around £200 in vet tests etc. for our cat. We used Ladyhaye based in Surrey. They were great. Our cat was 18 when he came, he wasnt sedated for the flight, and came out at the other end as though nothing had happened. Hes much better here, was definitely the best decision we made.

mod note:
No pet is ever sedated on a flight to NZ. That is not the policy for any pet shipper.

Last edited by BEVS; Dec 12th 2008 at 11:39 am. Reason: I'm snipping this.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Definetly no sedation allowed, our cat turned up bright eyed and bushy tailed, certainly in better condition than OH and myself when we arrived, think i will travel with the cat next time lol
Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:48 pm
Banned

jimjim is an unknown quantity at this point

shop around between all the pet shippers the prices vary quite a bit try par air
I think their in Colchester but they collect the cat.