Cats

Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:02 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Cats

For those of you that are considering taking your moggies with you ( we're not ), this may be worth some more investigation

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10426532
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:16 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cats

I think this adds weight to my theory that cats have already taken over the world and trained humans to do their bidding.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 12:08 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
I think this adds weight to my theory that cats have already taken over the world and trained humans to do their bidding.
They have in our house. I even make the beds in a certain way and leave my cardigan in a certain spot as a 'bed' for the cats.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:14 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Aucklanders love cats especially number 22 with rice or fries
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:45 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
They have in our house. I even make the beds in a certain way and leave my cardigan in a certain spot as a 'bed' for the cats.
My cat adores my dressing gown and yesterday morning I had dropped it in a heap outside the bathroom door which is just by the door to the apartment. Fat Boy decided to have a play and a sleep on it and when I was trying to leave the house for work I couldn't get the door open properly as Lard Arse was in the way. Did I move him?
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:31 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

We have a fridge magnet in our house that says;

"If you want the best seat in the house you'll have to move the cat!!"

How true is that
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 5:59 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
We have a fridge magnet in our house that says;

"If you want the best seat in the house you'll have to move the cat!!"

How true is that
True!
Our doormat says

"The cat and its housekeeping staff reside here"
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 12:47 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

We inherited our cat when we bought our house and man, he really is the boss! He has bitten everyone who has visited since we moved in He sucks them in by lying on top of their feet and being really smoochy and of course they start to stroke him. He laps it up - to a point - and then decides that that's enough and promptly bites the hand that strokes him I love him - he's so feisty and independent. This is his favourite position

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 3:26 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road

I used to flat with a girl who had a cat that constantly posed like that when visitors were over! The cat's name was "slut cat".
Old Mar 4th 2007, 12:51 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Batty
We inherited our cat when we bought our house and man, he really is the boss! He has bitten everyone who has visited since we moved in. He sucks them in by lying on top of their feet and being really smoochy and of course they start to stroke him. He laps it up - to a point - and then decides that that's enough and promptly bites the hand that strokes him I love him - he's so feisty and independent. This is his favourite position

Awwww I wanna meet him! And get bitten by him.

leaseuk, "slut cat" - brilliant!