Castaway.........

Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future
Default Castaway.........

Remember castaway ?? New series starts tomorrow night.Location NZ..
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:17 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Castaway.........

Hiya

You may want to check this out

Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Castaway.........

oops sorry guys hadn't noticed your earlier thread , well it is late think i'd better get to bed..........
shell
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:39 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shell and mark
oops sorry guys hadn't noticed your earlier thread , well it is late think i'd better get to bed..........
shell
No worries Looks like it will be good to watch
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:26 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you were on about the film with Tom Hanks. The beaches down here are just like on that film
Old Mar 9th 2007, 4:09 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

^BUMP^

Just a reminder that this is on tonight

PS Shell and Mark. Your thread is much better than Andy&Georgina's

Old Mar 9th 2007, 5:39 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road

I'm sky+ ing it. Hubby won't watch reality shows. I just want to look at the scenery - so on slow foward with mute should do it.

I just hope they don't focus too much on the history of the families instead of on the beautiful island.

Honestly if anyone gets a chance grab a boat or get a plane and go and have a look at the Barrier. It is NZ's 4th biggest island (Stewart is 3rd) and if I'm not mistaken they still don't have electricity. They rely on generators.

Mt Hobson is the islands biggest mountain which you can climb up. There is a great path with three big beautiful Kauri dams - the first one is pretty crap, the second one is better to have picnics at (with little rock pools) and the third is in good condition (well that's how it was 16 years ago, time may have taken it's toll). It is like going back in history with a lovely laid back feeling.

Port Fitzroy, Whangaparapara and Tryphena are the main towns. check it out at www.greatbarriernz.com
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:00 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leaseuk
I'm sky+ ing it. Hubby won't watch reality shows. I just want to look at the scenery - so on slow foward with mute should do it.

I just hope they don't focus too much on the history of the families instead of on the beautiful island.

Honestly if anyone gets a chance grab a boat or get a plane and go and have a look at the Barrier. It is NZ's 4th biggest island (Stewart is 3rd) and if I'm not mistaken they still don't have electricity. They rely on generators.

Mt Hobson is the islands biggest mountain which you can climb up. There is a great path with three big beautiful Kauri dams - the first one is pretty crap, the second one is better to have picnics at (with little rock pools) and the third is in good condition (well that's how it was 16 years ago, time may have taken it's toll). It is like going back in history with a lovely laid back feeling.

Port Fitzroy, Whangaparapara and Tryphena are the main towns. check it out at www.greatbarriernz.com

Are you any good at Trivia Pursuits?

PS Cheers I will have a look at the link
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
^BUMP^

Just a reminder that this is on tonight

PS Shell and Mark. Your thread is much better than Andy&Georgina's

Not biting mate - as Andy wrote the thread- over my head with ya comments!!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Not biting mate - as Andy wrote the thread- over my head with ya comments!!
Too late. You just did
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:33 pm
Banned

Too late. You just did
It was a MSN bite you fool!!!!!!!!......

Go put ya chainmail thong back on
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:55 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

Talking Re: Castaway.........

Are you any good at Trivial Pursuits?
Of course, I'm brilliant at Triv Pursuits!

Actually I just love the Great Barrier and not enough people visit it. EVERYONE - go to the Barrier, or the South Island equivalent Stewart Island. Lovely wildlife out there, right within hand reach. When I find it I'll post a photo of a Weka investigating my rucksack . It was like a little puppy, it kept following me around the island - a wildlife island off Stewart Island.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Thanx Jack Got along way to go though until we are as good at it as you guys,but every little bit helps doesn't it
shell
Old Mar 10th 2007, 9:21 am
UK, NZ and SA User

Cool Re: Castaway.........

Originally Posted by leaseuk
the Great Barrier - not enough people visit it. EVERYONE - go to the Barrier, or the South Island equivalent Stewart Island. Lovely wildlife out there, right within hand reach. When I find it I'll post a photo of a Weka investigating my rucksack . It was like a little puppy, it kept following me around the island - a wildlife island off Stewart Island.
Said photo of Weka:
Attached Thumbnails Castaway.........-weka.jpg  
Old Mar 10th 2007, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

ARRRRRRRRRRR thats a cracker