Castaway 2007

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:07 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Castaway 2007

Originally Posted by Maz
30 minutes from a latte? Oh those poor dears! I have no idea who Ben Fogle is. Am I lucky or unlucky? (Yes I'll google him... ooer that sounds perverse! )

Unfortunately as it's not a US prog, it's highly unlikely we'll get to see it over here. *sigh*
I would consider you inordinately lucky not to know who Ben Fogle is......LOL

I've just discovered he's on on Thu 8th too...AAAAARRRGH!!! 'Crufts'!!!!

By the way still Andy posting

Last edited by andy&georgina; Mar 2nd 2007 at 3:11 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:12 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Just for scenery, huh?! Sure!! Your'll be shouting at the telly, chatting to your work mates and reading all the press about your 'favourite' stars and relishing in the naughty expos of the hated ones!

Anyway, FYI, on Holiday next week, (at 7pm on Weds or Thurs BBC1) they're in NZ.
Seems 'Holiday' has been replaced by 'Comic Relief Does Fame Academy'........HELP!!!!!!!!

Last edited by andy&georgina; Mar 2nd 2007 at 3:19 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:13 pm
Banned

By the way still Andy posting [/QUOTE]

OI!!!! - Stop editing me you
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Cheers Andy. I will set the Sky+ thing tp record

PS Who let you out of yer cage. Did G forget to bolt it?

I am still in shock to be out in the daylight - I woke to find the padlock undone and the evil keeper woman gone........

I think I shall now have a lie-down......She'll be home soon......

Last edited by andy&georgina; Mar 2nd 2007 at 3:23 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:24 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
I am still in shock to be out in the daylight - I woke to find the padlock undone and the evil keeper woman gone........

I think I shall now have a lie-down......She'll be home soon......
Mate I would run away whilst you have the chance. That bird of yours is a nutter

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 1:05 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Andy You should get your own login and then she wouldn't be able to edit you

Maz, I've never heard of Ben Fogel either and I've a feeling that's a good thing The fact that Castaway is on Great Barrier was in the papers here a while ago. I heard someone talking about GB at work the other day but didn't pay much attention - it was very degoratory - I'll have to find out what she said
Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Only down side being no Ben Fogle?
Oh, he was so cute!!

I mean he probably IS still cute.... just never see him now.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Batty;4477570]Hiya Andy You should get your own login and then she wouldn't be able to edit you

Hi Andy,
I broke out too and got my own login - the freedom is exhilirating
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:14 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=donnaf;4479654]
Originally Posted by Batty
Hiya Andy You should get your own login and then she wouldn't be able to edit you

Hi Andy,
I broke out too and got my own login - the freedom is exhilirating
I too was a sad, lonely, add-on until I decided to go it alone!
Has to be done Go on, make a break for freedom!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:26 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Also Holiday 2007 @ 7:30 BBC1 tomorrow is in NZ
Old Mar 4th 2007, 2:30 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Well now I know what Ben Fogle looks like. Looks like a bit of a Hooray Henry, IMNSHO.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:25 pm
Banned

Don't forget Ladies & Gents - tonight @ 9pm !!!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:44 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Be interesting to see how isolated they are wont it???

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10428001
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:30 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Am watching it at the moment. I hope no-one watches it expecting to get any sort of feeling for life in NZ! Could be bloody anywhere!

Buzzy
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:02 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!! Just watched the 1st episode.

My conclusion:

Big Brother does NZ!!!!!

Not sure if we can stomach too much of it!!!

with a bit of luck they'll all kill each other & then we can enjoy the views!!!!!

Last edited by P2L; Mar 9th 2007 at 9:17 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.