Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Case Officer Assignment

Case Officer Assignment

Old Feb 25th 2007, 5:00 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Case Officer Assignment

We submitted our ITA 1st November last year and we received a letter to say we shall be assigned a case officer within 4 months.

Well that would take us to the end of February -its now 25th feb and still no sign.

What would you do? Do you think I should chase it up, or just sit tight? Or leave the chasing till 1st march?!

Or maybe I have just looked into their '4 months' a little too literally?
Old Feb 25th 2007, 5:14 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Case Officer Assignment

Chase it up and dont let it lapse,we had an officer assigned fairly quickly ,perhaps it was because I had a job offer and was in a job shortage trade.Dont give up follow up and ring up or e mail regularly.It was nice to meet you and we wish you all the good luck in getting here .My wife will e mail you soon Kate.regards Ray and Diane
Old Feb 25th 2007, 5:15 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Case Officer Assignment

Originally Posted by cherry
Chase it up and dont let it lapse,we had an officer assigned fairly quickly ,perhaps it was because I had a job offer and was in a job shortage trade.Dont give up follow up and ring up or e mail regularly.It was nice to meet you and we wish you all the good luck in getting here .My wife will e mail you soon Kate.regards Ray and Diane
- hey there ray , have y ou checked out the photo gallery? popped up some pics from the bbq.

yes i imagine you get selected pretty quick with a job offer - we dont have one yet, though working on it!

I will drop them another email... cheers!