Case Officer

Old Jul 12th 2011, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

gingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the rough
Default Case Officer

Hi all,

Got an email today telling us that we have a case officer assigned and she is checking through the application. Progress I think ?
Old Jul 12th 2011, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

Caren is just really niceCaren is just really niceCaren is just really niceCaren is just really niceCaren is just really niceCaren is just really niceCaren is just really niceCaren is just really nice
Default Re: Case Officer

Originally Posted by gingerdingo
Hi all,

Got an email today telling us that we have a case officer assigned and she is checking through the application. Progress I think ?
Fingers crossed for you i lodged my application today
Old Jul 12th 2011, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! It wasn't long between being told we had a CO and our telephone interview so for a quick & positive result. There are loads of good threads on here to help with preparing for you telephone interview. good luck
Old Jul 12th 2011, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

gingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the rough

Thanks florabundi & caren.

We have had the house valued and it will be on the market by the end of the month. Sell ing the house is the final obstacle.

Cheers
Gingerdingo
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:45 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Gingerdingo! Well done Good luck with the rest of the process, shouldn't take too long hopefully