Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Carpet Shops and Carpet Dyeing Nelson Area?

Carpet Shops and Carpet Dyeing Nelson Area?

Old May 26th 2008, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

juliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to all
Question Carpet Shops and Carpet Dyeing Nelson Area?

I posted this last week, but have changed the title just to see if I can get a response.

Can anyone help me with where to go for the best deals on carpets, we have bought a house in the Nelson Area. I have looked in a few shops but the prices seem quite expensive. The lounge is very large and the carpet is in good condition but I hate the colour, we were thinking of getting it dyed but the only company I can find is in Auckland, surely someone on the South must know somewhere. Do any of you know anywhere near Nelson?

Can anyone recommend any good Carpet Shops (that are not to expensive) in the Nelson Area?