Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Carnivore sex off the menu

Carnivore sex off the menu

Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:46 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carnivore sex off the menu

No sex, please, you're a carnivore.

A new phenomenon in New Zealand is taking the idea of you are what you eat to the extreme.

Vegansexuals are people who do not eat any meat or animal products, and who choose not to be sexually intimate with non-vegan partners whose bodies, they say, are made up of dead animals.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4147483a6009.html

Very weird people down there
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:52 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carnivore sex off the menu

Originally Posted by Ray

A new phenomenon in New Zealand is taking the idea of you are what you eat to the extreme.

Vegansexuals are people who do not eat any meat or animal products, and who choose not to be sexually intimate with non-vegan partners whose bodies, they say, are made up of dead animals.

Was a tongue in cheek story in national papers impressed some one took it seriously
Old Jul 31st 2007, 3:45 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Whilst I am sure this is either a hoax or very very niche and certainly not exclusive to NZ, I can understand it to some degree.

As an ex vegetarian and long term non red meat eater, I would not kiss hubbie if for example, he'd just eaten a steak. Morals aside, the smell/taste would make me feel sick. So really this is just an extreme of what I would consider totally understandable.

As an aside, but along the same lines, I read a magazine survey recently regarding an experiment about diet affecting the taste of men's semen. It was concluded that diets very high in spices (Asian) or fish for example, can affect it to some degree. Which ended along the lines of 'get your man to eat copious amounts of chocolate'.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 3:47 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Pineapple is good for that too.

Or so I've heard.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 3:55 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Pineapple is good for that too.

Or so I've heard.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

I though all vegans were gay anyway???
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
I though all vegans were gay anyway???
Plus smelly, hairy and weirdly dressed..............
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Whilst I am sure this is either a hoax or very very niche and certainly not exclusive to NZ, I can understand it to some degree.

As an ex vegetarian and long term non red meat eater, I would not kiss hubbie if for example, he'd just eaten a steak. Morals aside, the smell/taste would make me feel sick. So really this is just an extreme of what I would consider totally understandable.

As an aside, but along the same lines, I read a magazine survey recently regarding an experiment about diet affecting the taste of men's semen. It was concluded that diets very high in spices (Asian) or fish for example, can affect it to some degree. Which ended along the lines of 'get your man to eat copious amounts of chocolate'.
Watched a programme that Vic Reeves hosted regarding food and sex, where 3 men dieted on fish, spicy food and fruit for x amount of time and then their partners had the pleasure of drinking it to try and determine what they had eaten!

They also did tests to find out whether certain food REALLY did have aphrodisiac qualities. The results were ......... no. Ah well, guess I'll have to stop relying on oysters, strawberries and chocolate!!!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:59 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there Ray.
Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by Ray

Nowt so odd as folk is there Weird's OK in my book. There are far worse ways to be as a person .

Don't be a stranger now, if it takes yer fancy to pop in with any more snippets that catch your eye and make you smile.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:11 am

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

who wants to date a girl that refuses to eat meat . . .

Originally Posted by Ray

Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:41 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pony
who wants to date a girl that refuses to eat meat . . .
Well, "eating" is one thing, but ... OK I won't carry on. This is a family site, right?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 2:46 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Well, "eating" is one thing, but ... OK I won't carry on. This is a family site, right?
You right Maz ..thank God we have no filthy perverts on BE ..
Old Aug 1st 2007, 2:55 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
That's Essex girls for you......
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:42 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

They had the spokeswoman (Nicola I think her name is) on the radio over here. What a load of nonsense! Personally I'd never get involved with a vegan...just imagine the nightmare of home cooking, dining out or organising a takeaway! It's bad enough with vegetarians! I imagine my tucking into some freshly sliced ham off the bone or a decent steak would send them into a PTSD causing shock.

Funny topic though. My sister won't go near seafood and could never stand me cooking the stuff! She doesn't know what she's missing out on.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:22 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by Ray
You right Maz ..thank God we have no filthy perverts on BE ..
I know, it's a relief eh?

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
That's Essex girls for you......
And I was one before all the jokes came out, too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.