Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Carl Froch V George Groves this weekend?

Carl Froch V George Groves this weekend?

Old May 28th 2014, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

sazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to behold
Default Carl Froch V George Groves this weekend?

Random question for you all

Are and kiwi channels likely to be showing the boxing this weekend?
My husband would love to watch it but i cant seem to find out if it is on

Thanks all
Old May 28th 2014, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice
Default Re: Carl Froch V George Groves this weekend?

I've not seen any boxing on the free channels so far.
Old May 30th 2014, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

sky box office pay per view only
Old May 30th 2014, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

sparky66789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there,

It's on sky but if you have a full sky sports subscription it will be free to view through box office!!

And groves to win knockout 3rd round!!
Old Jun 16th 2014, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

sazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to beholdsazzle1979 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry we didnt reply i didnt see the responses. We were stoked as when we arrived at our cottage for the weekend they had full Sky so we managed to see the fight I havent seen my husband so happy in months ! It was worth waking up at 6am to make him Bacon Sarnies and Tea in bed :-)

Also chuffed with the result I am afraid Sparky66789 we are in the Froch camp a well deserved result for one of the best British Fighters now lets hope he take a fight in Las Vegas makes heaps of cash and retires into the sunset.