Caravan

Old Aug 17th 2011, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice
Default Caravan

Has anyone imported a caravan from UK
Old Aug 17th 2011, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Caravan

I,m sure somebady on here has if you do a search, but if you can bring it and it,s a good one definatley do it, they are hugely expensive and a bit shite here !!

Neil
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Couple of older threads to get you started.

This one
and
this one

You'll need a WOF ( MOT) I believe for it to be NZ road worthy & that might mean some electrical work needs doing.

Not quite sure as can't quite remember.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 6:04 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
I,m sure somebady on here has if you do a search, but if you can bring it and it,s a good one definatley do it, they are hugely expensive and a bit shite here !!

Neil
True, someone told me it had to do with a historic luxury tax (caravanning a luxury? ) so no one in the old days bought any.

A sailing boat and some bikes would work well in New Zealand as well being small islands. Also in winter you could bugger off into the pacific islands .
Old Aug 17th 2011, 6:51 am
`

Someone bought them though, otherwise there wouldn't be so many cruddy caravans out there.

Not sure about sailing to the Pacifica's . Bit dodge weather if you ask me.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 6:57 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Caravan

Originally Posted by BEVS
Not sure about sailing to the Pacifica's . Bit dodge weather if you ask me.
You don't need to go sailing to find dodgy weather here pet .

Anyway seafolk always come back with great stories Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, Treasure Island and Gulliver's travels. Imagine if they had though "...actually I think I'll stay at home and watch Shortland street instead".
Old Aug 17th 2011, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Have a friend in cambridge who does it regularly, he brings in used vans from the uk and sells em for a profit here
Old Aug 17th 2011, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice

Hi all thanks for the info and old post
Old Aug 17th 2011, 11:08 pm
`

Originally Posted by Charismatic
You don't need to go sailing to find dodgy weather here pet .

Anyway seafolk always come back with great stories Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, Treasure Island , Gulliver's travels..
The Owl and the Pussycat.
Old Aug 18th 2011, 4:02 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Wink Re: Caravan

Originally Posted by BEVS
The Owl and the Pussycat.
I never got that, was it the story of a forbidden love (hence sailing away to an island) between two people of noble origins (both carnivores but separated by species). Clearly their dietary needs would not be sustained by honey for the "year and a day" voyage (metaphor for taking happiness over social acceptance) and of course their aristocracy affords them the luxury of money (which they take with them, clearly intending not to go back). When the owl serenades the pussy with a guitar under the moon she states how "elegant and charming" he is, is that a hint at the lustful nature of their love? I think the pig is a Jewish jewellery seller, did they change religion maybe because they are married by a turkey (neither the most beautiful or cleverest of animals). I'll take it "dancing by the light of the moon" (sic) is the lest cryptic part .

Or was it just a silly children's poem?

See this is why I hated English classes.
Old Aug 18th 2011, 12:19 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Justcol
Have a friend in cambridge who does it regularly, he brings in used vans from the uk and sells em for a profit here
Phil?