Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Car Hire on arrival - Auckland - Tauranga

Car Hire on arrival - Auckland - Tauranga

Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Car Hire on arrival - Auckland - Tauranga

I am trying to sort car hire for arrival in Auckland then to drive to Papamoa. A large car needed for first stage as we will have all luggage etc but then will only need a smaller car for a few weeks until we buy one. I have looked on lots of sites but they all seem to want car returned to Auckland airport or other airports .
Any good advice out there or recommendations ?????????
Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:37 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Car Hire on arrival - Auckland - Tauranga

Originally Posted by bolton1
I am trying to sort car hire for arrival in Auckland then to drive to Papamoa. A large car needed for first stage as we will have all luggage etc but then will only need a smaller car for a few weeks until we buy one. I have looked on lots of sites but they all seem to want car returned to Auckland airport or other airports .
Any good advice out there or recommendations ?????????
As this was the thing I left off my list ... I am struggling to remember who we did manage to use. But we dropped ours off in the Mount after driving down from Auckland. I have a feeling it was these

HTH.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Car Hire on arrival - Auckland - Tauranga

we used Ace... and they were, well, ace... www.acerentalcars.co.nz (even came out to us with battery charger a couple of hours after we picked the car up, having parked up and left lights on full whilst in docs getting daughter quarantined for swine flu!!) we didn't get that far out of auckland mind... but we did pick up and drop off at different locations... you'd need to check if they've got somewhere near you...