car hire

Old Oct 10th 2006, 12:26 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough
Default car hire

just rented a car for a month when we arrive on the 26th oct,got a pleasant surprise ,hope the car is a nice.We went to this place .
http://www.britsontour.co.nz/
Works out at around £218 for the month .havepaid more than that for a week in some places.Counting down now to the day
Old Oct 10th 2006, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: car hire

Originally Posted by cherry
just rented a car for a month when we arrive on the 26th oct,got a pleasant surprise ,hope the car is a nice.We went to this place .
Works out at around £218 for the month .havepaid more than that for a week in some places.Counting down now to the day
Thats good
Not long to go now then. Is it for good or a reccie?
Old Oct 10th 2006, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

2 weeks to go !! What time does your flight get into Wellington? I'll be near the airport all day on the 26th, so will give you a wave - if your flight approach is from the south, to the left of the airport is Lyall Bay beach - if you see a dark haired woman with a german shepherd on the beach, that'll be me!
Old Oct 13th 2006, 12:40 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
2 weeks to go !! What time does your flight get into Wellington? I'll be near the airport all day on the 26th, so will give you a wave - if your flight approach is from the south, to the left of the airport is Lyall Bay beach - if you see a dark haired woman with a german shepherd on the beach, that'll be me!

Which side of the plane do I need to be looking out of ?
We arrive around 9.30 am,fancy a meet and greet?I need a lift to pick up the car and possibly unless we find before somewhere to stay for a week or so till we get a rental at a reasonable price.All help gratefully appreciated for a NEWBIE to NZ
Old Oct 18th 2006, 10:56 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a look for OH at brits on tour. Prices quoted are excellent!!!! Thanks for the link; now in my favorites!!! :-)
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Which side of the plane do I need to be looking out of ?
We arrive around 9.30 am,fancy a meet and greet?I need a lift to pick up the car and possibly unless we find before somewhere to stay for a week or so till we get a rental at a reasonable price.All help gratefully appreciated for a NEWBIE to NZ
Sent you an email - side of plane depends on where the wind is blowing - therefore difficult to advise! Let me know if email address not current.
Old Jan 5th 2007, 2:12 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cherry View Post
hi cherry - were they any good?