Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Canterbury Skill Shortage List (CSSL)

Canterbury Skill Shortage List (CSSL)

Old Sep 29th 2011, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Canterbury Skill Shortage List (CSSL)

http://www.dol.govt.nz/immigration/k...base/item/4551

On Wednesday 10 August 2011, the Canterbury Skill Shortage List was released. The list highlights occupations in shortage that are needed during the rebuild in Canterbury, and facilitates the grant of work visas for those occupations.

Please note that all occupations listed on the Canterbury Skill Shortage List also appear on either the Immediate Skill Shortage List (ISSL) or the Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL).

The Canterbury Skill Shortage List is listed on the Essential Skills page along with the immediate and longh term skill shortages.

This might be of interest to anyone thinking of moving to ChCh and surrounds.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

sterobbo2k is just really nicesterobbo2k is just really nicesterobbo2k is just really nicesterobbo2k is just really nicesterobbo2k is just really nicesterobbo2k is just really nicesterobbo2k is just really nicesterobbo2k is just really nicesterobbo2k is just really nice
Default Re: Canterbury Skill Shortage List (CSSL)

Hi,

Thanks for the post, having looked through the list on the link given I have noticed a lot of roles for construction professionals. I am currently working as a Project Manager on a University extension project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
With my contract and project coming to a close I have decided not to extend as, for now, I feel I have done enough in a tough environment. It has always been an ambition of mine to work in either NZ or Australia and having just turned 27 and with 5 years experience behind me, I feel now is the time to try and make it happen. Can you give me any advice or contacts to assist me in making the move?

Thanks

Ste