Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Can't wait till I go back to work tomorrow!!

Can't wait till I go back to work tomorrow!!

Old Dec 3rd 2012, 6:31 am
My word is my bond.

Arthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud of
Default Re: Can't wait till I go back to work tomorrow!!

Originally Posted by janeyk
I work closley with a Kiwi and and aussie and the banter a few wekkends ago when OZ lost every single sport they played that weekend was unbelieveable, coffee time today was very quiet the Kiwi tail between his legs
Absolutely great wasnt it.............I have never seen so many Kiwi's that for once didnt want to talk about rugby.
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 6:53 am
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

I don't gloat ........... but shouting

LOOSERS, LOOSERS

was just .................. priceless
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Was there actually a game at the weekend or did we dream it?

Not heard a peep all day long - bliss!
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 6:23 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband went in work and his boss said before anyone starts England played a great game and deserved to win! Yes he's a kiwi and believe it not they don't all get the strop about Rugby
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 7:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by love30stm
My husband went in work and his boss said before anyone starts England played a great game and deserved to win! Yes he's a kiwi and believe it not they don't all get the strop about Rugby
That's all of them minus one then. He got lucky

There was a rather heavy wall of sulky silence around Mr BEVS all day long. Wherever he walketh or worketh , all murmurings and mutterings went stony dead as he passed on by.
Nothing at work. At the merchants. At customer's houses. Certainly no chat whatsoever about the game or who won it. You'd have thought there hadn't been a game .

Mr BEVS resisted all urges to mention the game but it all amused him no end.
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Droidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud of

I imagine a whole lot like this monday being an Arsenal fan .... ouch
It used to make me larf in CHCH,the pubs were full of rubber necked rugger fans
The same here but we have PL
I'd swap countries not sports !!

Last edited by Droidling; Dec 3rd 2012 at 7:24 pm.
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 8:09 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

To give 'em the benefit of the doubt, & it is a very long shot but maybe Mr BEVS forgot to use his underarm deodorant yesterday.
In any case he's now been banished to the West Coast for 2 days after being told he looked decidedly too cheery.

Bless.
Old Dec 4th 2012, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

OH said that no-one mentioned the game at his place. It might never have happened
Old Dec 6th 2012, 8:28 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

And there's nothing nicer than a quietened Aussie crowd at the cricket.

Thank you South Africa.