Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Can't wait till I go back to work tomorrow!!

Can't wait till I go back to work tomorrow!!

Old Dec 1st 2012, 5:46 pm
My word is my bond.

Arthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud of
Default Can't wait till I go back to work tomorrow!!

Can't wait till I go back to work tomorrow!!-taking-piss.jpg

Get in there!!!!

Last edited by Arthur Daley; Dec 1st 2012 at 5:49 pm.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can't wait till I go back to work tomorrow!!

Naughty, Naughty
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I'm blooming hibernating, I hate to see growen men cry.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:40 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

I heard they had all been in holed up in bed day before because of sickness.

Didn't see the match so not sure if it was game play or the bug that contributed to the loss.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 11:03 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

It was game play.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

When this happened to them in South Africa a few years ago, my work colleagues seriously told me that they had been deliberately poisoned by the SA team to make them play worse.

Some people will believe anything

Jan
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 12:14 am
My word is my bond.

Arthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud ofArthur Daley has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
When this happened to them in South Africa a few years ago, my work colleagues seriously told me that they had been deliberately poisoned by the SA team to make them play worse.

Some people will believe anything

Jan
Yep.......they cant just lose can they!! Always has to be a reason why.
Nobody would have beaten the English team today.
They were just too good.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 12:39 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

South African cricket team is giving the Aussies a lesson in humility at the moment......but still 3 days to go.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:26 am
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

plus they lost the 7's

and they lost the woman's rugby

not a good day for the kiwi's

shame

I might just go into work early tomorrow
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:56 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sparkie down under
plus they lost the 7's

I might just go into work early tomorrow
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sparkie down under;10411618]plus they lost the 7's

and they lost the woman's rugby not a good day for the kiwi'sQUOTE]

Although they did win the first sevens final of the inaugural women's series, New Zealand thrashed South Africa 41-0.

Have to say having watched the match the England team played well and reminded me of the England team I used to love not the stupid idiots that came and played at the RWC here in NZ. Especially enjoyed watching Owen Farrell - lets hope England can continue to improve and become a squad to be proud of!
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 4:35 am
My word is my bond.

[QUOTE=nero;10411674]
Originally Posted by sparkie down under
plus they lost the 7's

and they lost the woman's rugby not a good day for the kiwi'sQUOTE]

Although they did win the first sevens final of the inaugural women's series, New Zealand thrashed South Africa 41-0.

Have to say having watched the match the England team played well and reminded me of the England team I used to love not the stupid idiots that came and played at the RWC here in NZ. Especially enjoyed watching Owen Farrell - lets hope England can continue to improve and become a squad to be proud of!
If they keep up the momentum till 2015 who knows!! They may even have a chance of winning back the rugby world cup.....especially as they would be at home.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 5:26 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

We were proud today.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I was working today and enjoyed every minute of it.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

I work closley with a Kiwi and and aussie and the banter a few wekkends ago when OZ lost every single sport they played that weekend was unbelieveable, coffee time today was very quiet the Kiwi tail between his legs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.