Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Can't see Pak n' Save adopting this idea!

Can't see Pak n' Save adopting this idea!

Old Jan 29th 2010, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can't see Pak n' Save adopting this idea!

Browsing the BBC website I came across this.
It made me giggle considering the state of dress, or should that be undress , that appears to be adopted in our local Pak 'n Save

Last edited by Tomsk; Jan 29th 2010 at 6:28 pm. Reason: tidying the link
Old Jan 29th 2010, 7:21 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can't see Pak n' Save adopting this idea!

Originally Posted by Tomsk
It made me giggle considering the state of dress, or should that be undress , that appears to be adopted in our local Pak 'n Save
As long as they're not dripping body fluids all over the fruit n veg, I don't care what people wear. Seen a pic awhile back of a transvestite happily grocery shopping, clad in only skimpy knickers, bra and fishnets. Was late at night tho, after kiddies bedtime
Old Jan 29th 2010, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tomsk

Looks like i just got out in time!!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Its all the norm here,some even take their duvets with them in winter!!

Last edited by hjmilligan; Jan 30th 2010 at 7:54 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jan 30th 2010, 8:45 am

george toni is an unknown quantity at this point

bloody hell that would loose PnS shit loads of customers.

reminds me just why we are glad we moved away from the UK.

Its exactly that P.C. crap that drives me mad, they ban PJ's in case it offends yet let others walk about in tiny mini skirts with stuff hanging out all over the place

george
Old Jan 30th 2010, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

If they think thats bad, have a browse through this

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Provided us with many hours of entertainment over the years!!!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Good on em, i pisses me off when i see all the filthy slobs milling around in their
pj's all bloody day.
Its not acceptable clothing to be worn outside.
I dont want to be queing behing someone who's lay in bed stinking,sweating
and dribbling fluids all night
Its not about being pc its about people having standards.
I once got stuck in pak n save behind a whore dressed in stockings and a
short nighty while she re stocked on bady oil, condoms and tissues. What a
lovely experiance that was
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

For me it just demonstrates one of the differences between attitudes in the 2 countries. Gotta admit that shopping in my PJs does nothing for me personally, never ever done it & can't imagine ever wanting to. And I have had a sneaky chuckle at some of the outfits sported by the underdressed in Pak 'n Save....and other public places as well of course.

But, I love the fact that over here, as long as you're not illegal, indecent or offensive, you can do what you like, wear what you like. Each to their own....and I love that (I shall continue to get fully dressed for all my shopping trips though )