Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Can we get Henry bags

Can we get Henry bags

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 9:43 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can we get Henry bags

Strange as it may sound, we're sorting out what to get rid of.
Our mates, the Cookies, have arrived in Tauranga, and took their Dyson. We thought we'd have to get rid of Henry on MAFF grounds, but now think as long as we can get the bags, we'll ship him.
Availability info please?
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Suicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to all
Default Re: Can we get Henry bags

Not on trade me

I just had a look for you! How board am I?????
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

If "Henry" works ok and you've got room in your container, I'd say bring him with a couple of "bags of bags" - cut down on your costs out here as much as possible. Our old vacuum is still just about going on the bags we brought out with us - you'll have so much other stuff to buy once out here!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 12:22 am
Memetchi

cypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to all

We haven't run out of the bags yet but according to http://www.numatic.co.uk/supplier.asp?country=NZ they are distributed by:

Distributor: Proquip Wholesale
Address: P.O. Box 39-133
Wellington Mail Centre
Petone4
New Zealand
Tel: + 644 566 7847
Fax: + 644 939 2525

You could also order them through eBay, there are some on right now for GBP1.75 + GBP2.50 shipping to NZ.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:12 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

You should bring henry and when the bags are full peel the end open, empty it and then staple the end back together. Course you should bring loads of replacement bags too but only use them when the bag in the vac has fallen to bits
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve View Post
Strange as it may sound, we're sorting out what to get rid of.
Our mates, the Cookies, have arrived in Tauranga, and took their Dyson. We thought we'd have to get rid of Henry on MAFF grounds, but now think as long as we can get the bags, we'll ship him.
Availability info please?
I wonderd what the hell a henry bag is......now i know...sorry too much alcohol tonight, so apologies in advance for daft reply

woo hoo 1 year in NZ for me, hence then drunken post forgive me please
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn View Post
I wonderd what the hell a henry bag is......now i know...sorry too much alcohol tonight, so apologies in advance for daft reply

woo hoo 1 year in NZ for me, hence then drunken post forgive me please
back to the bar , you're not allowed to escape,

sorry will tie her to the bar !!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poppets View Post
back to the bar , you're not allowed to escape,

sorry will tie her to the bar !!
will elude you no doubt off to loolahs excuse me thread

{quantum leap jump}
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn View Post
will elude you no doubt off to loolahs excuse me thread

{quantum leap jump}
i'm not wasting good drinking time chasing you around, well i would if you was george clooney!!