Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

can poorly kids still do medical??

can poorly kids still do medical??

Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default can poorly kids still do medical??

hi,

just need to pick your brains! we have our meds booked in for tomorrow morning and today whilst at work i got a phone call from cams school saying could i go and get him as he threw up absolutely everywhere, i got to school and he looked grey the poor kid has just lay on the couch all afternoon being sick and having calpol ( he was hot), school say it is a bug which is going around and usually clears up in 48 hours, my question is should i still take him to the medical tomorrow?

thanks
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can poorly kids still do medical??

Why not try phoning them first thing and asking their advice? Personally I would just go and explain what has happened. It's not as if they get bloods done and from what I understand the kids medical is quite quick( someone correct me if I'm wrong please) All depends on how the wee soul is in the morning I suppose. Good luck anyway whatever the outcome.

Phyllis
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: can poorly kids still do medical??

thanks phyllis hes sound asleep at the moment, dont think hes been asleep at this time since he was a baby hes 8 now!
i will take tour advice and see how he is in the morning, its been quite a shock for all of us as this is the first time in his life(except as a baby) that he has actually felt sick and threw up, he said this afternoon that he was never going to feel sick ever ever again because its awfull, poor thing .

heres to hoping he feels better soon

thanks again

gina