Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Can I have a back-slash please?

Can I have a back-slash please?

Old Oct 10th 2007, 5:41 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can I have a back-slash please?

Daft one this, but could someone please reply to this post and include a back-slash symbol in it? Ever since the 'wine on the keyboard' incident, the new keyboard doesn't have one so I need to do some cut and pasteage.

Cheers!

Wiz
Old Oct 10th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Happy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to all
Default Re: Can I have a back-slash please?

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Daft one this, but could someone please reply to this post and include a back-slash symbol in it? Ever since the 'wine on the keyboard' incident, the new keyboard doesn't have one so I need to do some cut and pasteage.

Cheers!

Wiz
Here you go, \ and just in case I'm having a blond moment /

have fun (There were so many one liners, but I'm chicken)
Old Oct 10th 2007, 5:50 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Lovin' your backslash moves!

This is an opportune moment for one liners, but it's 10 to seven and I need a cup of tea. Maybe later eh?

Karma to ya!

Cheers.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:21 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming you're on Windows XP - Start\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\On Screen Keyboard
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Happy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Lovin' your backslash moves!

This is an opportune moment for one liners, but it's 10 to seven and I need a cup of tea. Maybe later eh?

Karma to ya!

Cheers.

Thank you for the karma

It's 0250 here and I'm getting the boys up for school in 3 hours Have a good day at work