Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a haulage firm?

Can anyone recommend a haulage firm?

Old Jul 25th 2010, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

HullTruckerMonty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anyone recommend a haulage firm?

Hi everyone how are you all?

I dont like asking simple questions but im currently having issues with my internet they are apparently "upgrading" to make the service better.......Yeah and only opening 3 pages every 10 minutes is making it better...anyway im rambling!

I wondered if you can help me, im a newly qualified Class 1 driver here in the UK and looking for a new life in NZ.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of companies that would be on the list to give me a job offer.

Im not sure on where i want to live (i guess it depends on where the work is, pretty flexible)

How are the fellow truckers getting on and do you enjoy it?

Any companies you suggest to try the most and on the flip side any you would suggest staying away from?

Thanks

Monty
Old Jul 25th 2010, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a haulage firm?

Originally Posted by HullTruckerMonty
Hi everyone how are you all?

I dont like asking simple questions but im currently having issues with my internet they are apparently "upgrading" to make the service better.......Yeah and only opening 3 pages every 10 minutes is making it better...anyway im rambling!

I wondered if you can help me, im a newly qualified Class 1 driver here in the UK and looking for a new life in NZ.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of companies that would be on the list to give me a job offer.

Im not sure on where i want to live (i guess it depends on where the work is, pretty flexible)

How are the fellow truckers getting on and do you enjoy it?

Any companies you suggest to try the most and on the flip side any you would suggest staying away from?

Thanks

Monty
hi

i think at the moment, you will be very lucky to get a job offer, especially as you have not long passed your LGV,nz like experience, and they are trying to give newzealanders a job rather than bring in someone from over seas,

but dont let this stop you just go on line and look up haulage firms and drop them an e-mail, you never know something might just come up
Old Jul 25th 2010, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

HullTruckerMonty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a haulage firm?

Thanks for the reply concretepump,

I do have experience driving a class 2 but only just passed the class 1.

Something ive wanted to do for a while but not able to afford it, guess ill have to find my cv and fire it off to a few firms.