Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

can anyone help me find childrens indoor soft play areas

can anyone help me find childrens indoor soft play areas

Old Feb 17th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future
Default can anyone help me find childrens indoor soft play areas

Hi everyone in NZ i have a question you could answer please.
i work for a company building and installing indoor soft play areas for children to play in..... is there any sort of company in NZ which do the same sort of equipment .... i have trolled google.nz and the NZ yellow pages but cant find anything close i dont know if you are familiar with it so here is the web site of the company i work for in the uk.

http://www.indoorplay.co.uk

thanks for looking
shell and mark
Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can anyone help me find childrens indoor soft play areas

Originally Posted by shell and mark
Hi everyone in NZ i have a question you could answer please.
i work for a company building and installing indoor soft play areas for children to play in..... is there any sort of company in NZ which do the same sort of equipment .... i have trolled google.nz and the NZ yellow pages but cant find anything close i dont know if you are familiar with it so here is the web site of the company i work for in the uk.

http://www.indoorplay.co.uk

thanks for looking
shell and mark
The only one we've seen so far is a place called Chipmunks (I think) in Tawa,or Titahi Bay. That's just North of Wellington. Good luck anyway peeps.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future

cheers for replying .... i dont suppose you got the name of the company who built it

cheers
shell and mark
Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

cheers for replying .... i dont suppose you got the name of the company who built it

cheers
shell and mark
Giz a sec,got the yellow pages out,will get some email addresses and you can ask em direct!!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Right, try www.chipmunks.co.nz and www.littlemonkeys.co.nz
They're the only two I can see for this area. Try ringing/emailing them and see if they've got the info for you.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

you are a top geezer .... are they a big a thing there as they are here?

cheers
shell and mark
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

you are a top geezer .... are they a big a thing there as they are here?

cheers
shell and mark
Not too sure cos not been here too long,but I haven't come across too many (got a 10,8 and a 3 yr old). The ones I've seen are more climbing frame/slides type. They just not arse* about H&S soft play!! It's all outdoors. I aint the expert though,not here long enough. We 13 hours ahead,and nearly everywhere is open on a Sunday. Will keep an eye out for you!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

thank you very much .... any info is always gratefully recieved ..

regards
shell and mark
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

haven't been able to find much
http://www.safeplay.co.nz/wawcs0124490/tn-about-us.html
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

thank you poppet for the info ...i will check it out ..speak to you soon

regards shell and mark
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Birdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

There is play area near us called Jungle Junction (+66 6 8337077) fax +64 6 833 7078. They have areas simliar to those in the UK with the ball pools and padded gyms etc.

May be worth faxing them to find out supplier.
Cheers

Sorry there was no email address.
Incidently there doesnt seem to be nearly as many indoor play areas, certainly the whole play area attached the pub as not happened here or in Australia as far as I can work out. (not in Perth, Syndey or Brisbane at least) Which is a litle odd, cause eating out with the little ones cetainly seems to be welcomed.
There may be a reasonable market.

Hope it helps
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

just what i was thinking birdy .... a fortune in the making i think will have to inquire when we get out there ...still seems ages off ,got to sell the house here first ...cant wait

thanks for your help
regards
shell and mark
Old Feb 18th 2007, 12:28 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

just what i was thinking birdy .... a fortune in the making i think will have to inquire when we get out there ...still seems ages off ,got to sell the house here first ...cant wait

thanks for your help
regards
shell and mark
I looked into this about 3 or 4 years ago. The outcome was its mostly outdoor stuff that the kids did in NZ and that whilst a good idea it proberly wasnt going to make a shed load of $$$.

If you do a trawl through some of my earlier posts Im sure something will come up

Come to think about it I not too sure if it was during (2 days) of us toying with going to Brisbane.

Anyway good luck with it