Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

can anyone do this first time????

can anyone do this first time????

Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default can anyone do this first time????

i bet you cant

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:30 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: can anyone do this first time????

Originally Posted by gina and danny
If you have an agenda with the import of so-called dangerous breeds I think you should begin by contacting various members of parliament in New Zealand and state your case.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

i hve no agenda i just thought it was interesting thats all.

i am actually feared to death of most animals, especially birds,

dont get me started on them they scare the living daylights out of me
actually with me not actually been to nz would you be able to tell me if there are alot of birds there and if so what types (mainly near wellington)

thankyou
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:41 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

i hve no agenda i just thought it was interesting thats all.

i am actually feared to death of most animals, especially birds,

dont get me started on them they scare the living daylights out of me
actually with me not actually been to nz would you be able to tell me if there are alot of birds there and if so what types (mainly near wellington)

thankyou
You are afraid of birds?

OK, yes, there are lots of birds. Of course you are aware of the Kiwi which is New Zealand's national icon. You will be very unlikely to see one in the wild. There are so many different local birds that it would take me days to list them all and to describe them, but I don't see how they would impact your life in any negative way. Well, there is the Kea which like to tear the crap out of the rubber linings around windscreens. You won't see them in Wellington or other urban areas though.

Birds that can be pests are magpies. They like to dive-bomb cyclists. TV news had a few amusing stories awhile back on how road cyclists were coping with this problem. Seagulls are normal and make a lot of noise and shit everywhere.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

i think i will have to go and see one of these people who help you get over things you are scared of then, i cant even walk through a market because of pigeons and if someones got parots or birds in there house i wont go in even if there in a cage, its the flapping and ruffling of the wings that scares me

i suppose weve all got embarrasing things that petrify us though.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:48 pm

i suppose weve all got embarrasing things that petrify us though.
I s'pose so...
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the thread,

Got it on my third try.

tricky as some are very simular.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:02 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

second for me ! Got the argentian thing first - very similar, did think the jack russels looked very odd!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

about 10th time for me.....thats not what i thought it would look like,i would have said that was a staffie if i saw it in the street.....jacky
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:41 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by planty
Back to the thread,

Got it on my third try.

tricky as some are very simular.
same here but I got the bull terrier first........
then incoceivably the white boxer (as I thought that it looked the cutest - reverse psychology didnt work - doh!)
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Yep, got it first go.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

i bet you cant
lol! and in my case you're right! I picked 23!