Can anyone advise

Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can anyone advise

HI,
Were hoping to arrive in NZ in October, my daughter is 13 and her best friend really wants to come with us for 6 months. She is 14. What are the implications to this? Is it possible? What would the school fees be for her. Thanks in advance for any advice. carole
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone advise

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
HI,
Were hoping to arrive in NZ in October, my daughter is 13 and her best friend really wants to come with us for 6 months. She is 14. What are the implications to this? Is it possible? What would the school fees be for her. Thanks in advance for any advice. carole
Hi Carole,

I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem at all. Have a look at this site

http://www.internationaleducationmed...igh_School.htm

You can search for any school. The one I picked gives an example of the fees of $10000 a year which seems quite reasonable. I wonder if the friend will like it so much she'll want to stay forever! I think my daughter would want to take her best friend too. That's her main reason for not wanting to go.

Good luck,

Bob.