British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Can any TradeMe members help please (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/can-any-trademe-members-help-please-497511/)

Catkin09 Dec 2nd 2007 7:50 pm

Can any TradeMe members help please

Hi Folks

We've found a property to rent on TradeMe, we want to contact the private advertiser directly, unfortunately because we're not in NZ we can't register as members.

If we give someone the details of the property etc, would you be able to contact the landlord and ask for their direct email address or ask the questions for us?

We've booke the flights today, fly out Sunday 30th Dec so we arrive Wellington 1st Jan:eek: Perfect start to a New Year, a new life in a beautiful new country. :omg_smile:

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Catkin

simonmarkellis Dec 2nd 2007 7:52 pm

Re: Can any TradeMe members help please

Originally Posted by Catkin09 (Post 5625166)
Hi Folks

We've found a property to rent on TradeMe, we want to contact the private advertiser directly, unfortunately because we're not in NZ we can't register as members.

If we give someone the details of the property etc, would you be able to contact the landlord and ask for their direct email address or ask the questions for us?

We've booke the flights today, fly out Sunday 30th Dec so we arrive Wellington 1st Jan:eek: Perfect start to a New Year, a new life in a beautiful new country. :omg_smile:

Catkin

Register under a hotel address in new zealand with a pukka email address, it got us to be able contact people on trademe.

Gill and Rob Dec 2nd 2007 11:38 pm

Hi Folks

Catkin

Most properties on Trademe are listed by real estate agents. I sthe one you are looking at? If so an internet search of the real estate company should give you the e-mail details.

ROB

11ThousandMilesFromHome Dec 5th 2007 11:25 pm

Hi Folks

Catkin

If you still need help PM me :thumbsup:
Mandie

hazeandsteve Dec 12th 2007 7:29 am

Ditto. PM me and we'll do what we can to help.
Been registered with trade me since we got here.