Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

campervan rentals christchurch

campervan rentals christchurch

Old Apr 8th 2007, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light
Default campervan rentals christchurch

Hi

Off for a visit to the south island anyone know of any rental company that lets yo hire a camper van for less than 5 days

most only do 5 days or more
Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:39 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: campervan rentals christchurch

Originally Posted by Sugo View Post
Hi

Off for a visit to the south island anyone know of any rental company that lets yo hire a camper van for less than 5 days

most only do 5 days or more
I don't myself - but if you can't find one then why not consider a small rental car, and then stay in pre-booked motel's? We've just been to the 'TopTen Caravan Park' in Hanmer Springs, and is was not at all bad. They are also in Dunedin, Kaikoura, Queenstown and Christchurch, so could be worth a look.

Also, 5 days won't give you long at all to do much visiting as most of your time will be driving. If it is just for you, why not consider a tour that lays on the transport when most of the travelling is overnight. STA Travel's website is usually good for that sort of thing.

Good luck!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 3:05 am
Memetchi

cypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to all

Ezy do for some models I think: http://www.ezy.co.nz
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:42 am

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cypherpunk View Post
Ezy do for some models I think: http://www.ezy.co.nz
would highly recommend Ezy they're brilliant
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:52 am
Account Closed

eileen35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mandie.H View Post
would highly recommend Ezy they're brilliant
do you have any idea how much notice you have to give them?
or can you just arrange one from there?
cheers eileen
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:07 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eileen35 View Post
do you have any idea how much notice you have to give them?
or can you just arrange one from there?
cheers eileen
I know with cars we just gave them a days notice before we hired one, but not sure if it's the same with campervans.

why not email them, they're a lovely team and i'm sure will only be too pleased to help

sorry for not being very helpful