Camper vans

Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

nivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud of
Default Camper vans

Hi there, me again!

Has anyone got any decent links for Camper vans?
We plan to spend the first couple of weeks having a holiday and exploring the islands, seeing as the chances of getting one after we have settled seem pretty slim!

Ta very much!

Love Cathy x
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:05 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Camper vans

Originally Posted by nivlem
Hi there, me again!

We plan to spend the first couple of weeks having a holiday and exploring the islands, seeing as the chances of getting one after we have settled seem pretty slim!

Ta very much!

Love Cathy x
Try a search on Breakaway - we used them a few years ago - older vans, but ours was still pretty reasonable, and they were a lot cheaper than the (then) alternatives.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:33 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nivlem
Hi there, me again!

Ta very much!

Love Cathy x
Have a look here Cathy...a google NZ search on camper van hols http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en...cr%3DcountryNZ ...brings up loads of sites...I've got a brochure from one of them somewhere but can't find it at the minute, I've put it somewhere safe, never to be found again!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:56 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Have a look here Cathy...a google NZ search on camper van hols http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en...cr%3DcountryNZ ...brings up loads of sites...I've got a brochure from one of them somewhere but can't find it at the minute, I've put it somewhere safe, never to be found again!!!
Pinkie, just curious..but how many brochures do have related to NZ? I only ask as I have a slight suspicion that it might not only be the one - given the Lockwood request and your comment above!! LOL. Am I right?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:03 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Pinkie, just curious..but how many brochures do have related to NZ? I only ask as I have a slight suspicion that it might not only be the one - given the Lockwood request and your comment above!! LOL. Am I right?
PMSL...lets just say that I probably have enough brochures to wallpaper a very large house from top to bottom...lol... add these together with the huge parcel of flyers, newspapers and brochures that Sunshine sent over for me and we could cover the outside of the house as well...
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:21 am

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL...lets just say that I probably have enough brochures to wallpaper a very large house from top to bottom...lol... add these together with the huge parcel of flyers, newspapers and brochures that Sunshine sent over for me and we could cover the outside of the house as well...
just as I suspected! and whilst I think it would be quite amusing to see a house completely wallpapered in brochures and magazines (I'll bear this in mind in case I ever need such a wacky idea!), I am not sure that it would be the best decor in trying to sell a house which I suspect you may be doing at some point soonish. Bit more 'House Decor from Hell' than 'House Doctor's white is best and no personal belongings on show now please'!

At least I know where to come if I need any literature! Are you going to any of the 'meets'? And if so, how would you decide what info. to take with you? And would the kids still fit in the car? Haha

Back to my jaffa cakes now................
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:23 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

just as I suspected! and whilst I think it would be quite amusing to see a house completely wallpapered in brochures and magazines (I'll bear this in mind in case I ever need such a wacky idea!), I am not sure that it would be the best decor in trying to sell a house which I suspect you may be doing at some point soonish. Bit more 'House Decor from Hell' than 'House Doctor's white is best and no personal belongings on show now please'!

At least I know where to come if I need any literature! Are you going to any of the 'meets'? And if so, how would you decide what info. to take with you? And would the kids still fit in the car? Haha

mmm, jaffa cakes

Got to go out and buy some now, no point in trying to resist
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by bookemjano
mmm, jaffa cakes

they're good!

Isn't the cyber world great at allowing you to own up to such things as 'having to go out and buy some right NOW!' as I would usually have to fight the urge to admit that in the real world!!! or maybe that's just me

enjoy - have a virtual one on me....
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:29 am

mmm, jaffa cakes

and why 'relocator extraordinaire'??
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:33 am

Sorry to go off thread here, but now that I believe you kindly posted a link recently explaining karma, do you have any info to share that explains the purpose/meaning behind the stars under our user names?? I know you are a very helpful individual, and I really don't have a clue about these things....
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:36 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

and why 'relocator extraordinaire'??
Husband, god love him, still doesn't understand what an EOI is, what ITA means, how PR works, and me writing NZ confused him once, so it's a very gentle, but loveable dig, at the brute as he called me this once to his friends. I'm also selling a house and everything we own at the same time as applying, and the kids have to have written instructions on their involvement on the whole process.

I get bored quite easily so will be changing them all again soon anyway - the profile and avatar, not the husband and kids.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:55 am

Husband, god love him, still doesn't understand what an EOI is, what ITA means, how PR works, and me writing NZ confused him once, so it's a very gentle, but loveable dig, at the brute as he called me this once to his friends. I'm also selling a house and everything we own at the same time as applying, and the kids have to have written instructions on their involvement on the whole process.

I get bored quite easily so will be changing them all again soon anyway - the profile and avatar, not the husband and kids.
Got it, thanks. Laughed at the last line!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:42 pm
Don't let me get me....

Yep, house is on the market as we speak, all freshly decorated in charming shades of 'bland'...

Most of the meets that have been arranged have been a bit too far south for us
so we haven't made it to any of them

However, if there were one 'oop north' then I'd be stuffing it all in the boot!!!
except the kids...they'd go on the back seat!!!

We hope to be going to the NZ Expo in October in Manchester to see what the job situation is like
although OH has just got a job offer this morning...

Jaffa cakes...yummmm...

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jul 28th 2005 at 12:51 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:46 pm
Don't let me get me....

Sorry to go off thread here, but now that I believe you kindly posted a link recently explaining karma, do you have any info to share that explains the purpose/meaning behind the stars under our user names?? I know you are a very helpful individual, and I really don't have a clue about these things....
I'm not certain about the stars, but I think it is related to the number of posts that you have - not sure of the ratio of stars : posts other than to say that the more posts you have, the more stars you will have!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:52 pm

I'm not certain about the stars, but I think it is related to the number of posts that you have - not sure of the ratio of stars : posts other than to say that the more posts you have, the more stars you will have!!!
that was my guess so i'll give myself a pat on the back!

great news about OH & job offer. well done! Is it good/are you happy? And how is the house selling market going for you? It's not great where we are but our house is not ready for selling yet - still in awful shades of terracotta with matching carpet - yuk! Sorry, don't wish to offend, just not my taste!

Right,must dash, have a wingey 3 year old who must write a thank you card RIGHT NOW!!!! - she's also hungry - recipe for disaster!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.