Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Cambridge International Exam Teaching - Christchurch area

Cambridge International Exam Teaching - Christchurch area

Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

donnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the rough
Default Cambridge International Exam Teaching - Christchurch area

Hi,

Does anyone know of a high school in the Christchurch area who teach Cambridge International Exam (CIE) courses alongside the NCEAs?

I can find very little information out there. The CIE website doesn't even have a list of participating schools (well, I can't find a list anyway!)

Thanks.

D.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:28 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cambridge International Exam Teaching - Christchurch area

I always ask the silly questions, but have you checked this NZ site? . I can't find a list of schools on it but there are contact details for people to help you

http://www.acsnz.org.nz/history.html
Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

donnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Kiwiprincess, I will contact someone from that site
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of

I knew I had seen it somewhere, list of schools who do the IGCSE course in NZ http://www.acsnz.org.nz/schools.html. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Thanks CCGM. None of those a appear to be near to Rangiora

Plan B it is then...